Bonnie Wright Joins Twitter

Wright
November 17, 2009, 11:37 AM

As the thousands of us who follow actor Matt Lewis (Neville) on Twitter already know, we learned some good news this morning: his fellow Harry Potter co-star, actress Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley) is now on Twitter. You can follow Bonnie at this link.

Thanks Matt :)

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Wright News

Upclose_of_me_thumb

FIRST!! I just saw that on Twitter and was about to email ya’ll to let you know but you beat me to it! lol

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on November 17, 2009, 11:43 AM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_misc_001_thumb

Yay! Following her now….that’s all I ever really go on for much anyway. How bizarre the Twitter concept is…but oh well, still doing it.

Posted by stenojoz on November 17, 2009, 12:34 PM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

I don’t use twitter but if Dan & Rupert join the rest of the cast using twitter, I’ll be getting a twitter account!!!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on November 17, 2009, 01:32 PM report to moderator

i just followed her on twitter right now!! lol.

Posted by Narcissa Malfoy on November 17, 2009, 02:18 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

OMG I LOVE BONNIE! yaaay ! =)

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 17, 2009, 02:26 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Soon everyone will ‘Twit’….

Posted by Won_Two on November 17, 2009, 03:29 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

i should get twitter!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 17, 2009, 03:40 PM report to moderator
Normal_hbpnycprem5_thumb

@Kiwmcl: I hope she’s not serious about that otherwise you should tell her not to. I don’t want her to be deleting it for something like that.

Posted by silver_lining on November 17, 2009, 04:12 PM report to moderator
Edith___thumb

i agree w/ paul_hp_fan!! join, evanna lynch!!!!!!

Img_44501_thumb

well that’s cool.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on November 17, 2009, 05:50 PM report to moderator
Piercing2_thumb

must delete all the other bonnie’s…. welcome!!!!
now we just need a dan and rupe and emma and katie certification…. and many more, but this is fantastical! :D

Posted by harrypottergirlll on November 17, 2009, 08:09 PM report to moderator

Second! I’ve just added her. :D

Posted by ApplesArthur on November 18, 2009, 04:22 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

About 40 mins ago my colleague texted me this: “BONNIE WRIGHT IS ON TWITTER. OH THE ABUSE IS GOING TO BE EPIC.” Yeah she’s not too fond of her portrayal of Ginny. But as for me I’ll follow her

Posted by KiwiMcI on November 18, 2009, 04:37 AM report to moderator
Picture_200_thumb

I’m following her. I saw that on twitter first, actually xD

Posted by ϟTheWizardϟ on November 18, 2009, 04:55 AM report to moderator
250px-youre-a-wizard

Yes! I wish Dan & Rupert soon will join also… =)

Posted by EnricoDc on November 18, 2009, 04:59 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

James whirled about; a second flash of light later, Snape was hanging upside down in the air, his robes falling over his head to reveal skinny, pallid legs and a pair of graying underpants.