Video: Tom Felton Talks Half-Blood Prince, Deathly Hallows on GMTV

Felton
November 16, 2009, 06:23 AM

As noted via his official Twitter, actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) was a guest this morning on UK channel GMTV. At this link, you can now watch the video, (also here in our galleries) where Tom discusses the soon-to-be-released DVD for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, as well as the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows where he confirms they are half-way done filming on the two movies (both are being made at the same time). Enjoy!

Thanks for the video link, Wendy!

Leaky's Harry Potter Twitter list is the most exhaustive collection of news and official Harry Potter information in the world. Be sure to follow it today!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton News

Tumblr_ljx6bckvt81qayzvw_thumb
2043 Points

oh bless tom when he was little now look at him can’t wait for the dvd sounds just fab

Posted by GinnyRose2004 on November 16, 2009, 06:34 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

that is so awesome! i so cant wait for HBP and its nice to know DH is coming along well!!!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on November 16, 2009, 07:40 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

See? He’s everywhere! I can’t wait to see him in HBP again.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on November 16, 2009, 08:34 AM report to moderator

cool interview

Posted by madman1277 on November 16, 2009, 08:36 AM report to moderator
M005_edited-1_thumb

both movies done at the same time!!! meaning: we don’t have to wait that long to watch part 2! I’m both excited and worried that it’s ending to fast. . . . :/

Posted by ginevrapotter07 on November 16, 2009, 09:05 AM report to moderator
Luna_thumb

I love Tom! He’s so brilliant.
He always does great interviews.

Posted by RobynAlexa on November 16, 2009, 10:52 AM report to moderator
Iconator_7fa3cb670bce345350cd6832b9b7b562_thumb

Can’t wait for the DVD! Loved the pics of Tom when he was younger, they’ve grown up so fast!! Always love Tom’s interviews :)

Posted by DracoRox *ROAR* on November 16, 2009, 11:47 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I eagerly look forward to his closing act as Draco Malfoy in the final two films.

Posted by Kirk on November 16, 2009, 01:26 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Thank God I discovered Leaky all those years ago. Around COS time I would have got up in the morning to see these 5 mins and head back to bed

Posted by KiwiMcI on November 16, 2009, 01:45 PM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

Tom always does great interviews!!! I can’t wait for HBP or DH!!! I thought I read somewhere that the filming of th DH movies is supposed to be completed in April? Does anyone know if that’s right?

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on November 16, 2009, 02:21 PM report to moderator
Animation_thumb

so cool i cant wait for DH

Posted by lilmisssnape on November 16, 2009, 03:10 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Watching it now.. : D

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on November 16, 2009, 04:03 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

I wish I saw him before his hair got dyed.

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on November 16, 2009, 04:16 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I saw this on tv :D Great interview though it makes me dread the end!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 16, 2009, 05:05 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

I love Tom! He always gives great interviews… and of course he is good to look at as well. LOL ;-)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on November 16, 2009, 06:04 PM report to moderator

"Oi! Angelina!"[br]"What?" she called back.[br]"Want to come to the ball with me?"[br]Angelina gave Fred an appraising sort of look.[br]"All right, then," she said...[br]"There you go," said Fred to Harry and Ron, "piece of cake."