Harry Potter Spells Application Now Available

Products
November 16, 2009, 05:59 AM

As expected, the new Harry Potter "Spells" Application for iPhone and iPod Touch is now available today via the iTunes store. Retailing for $4.99 (USD) this new application allows you to duel a friend using 14 different spells. You can learn more about the new application at the official site here. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

Ronhermione_thumb

Cool… but I don’t have an iphone or itouch :(

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on November 18, 2009, 03:02 PM report to moderator
Tree_thumb

Ive bought it, and it’s sorted my in the correct house first time (Slytherin Pride yay) but I’m finding it awefully easy.
Plus for all those who don’t wanna pay the $4.99 or £2.99 price tag can download a similar app that PRECEDED the Official WB app – Magic Wars is free and uses the exact same principles.
Enjoy either app, but my only greiviance is when looking at the worldwide House Points total Gryffindor is way in excess of House Points to any other house (my reason is because Harry Potter Noobs only know of Gryffindor and don’t want to be associated to any other house because it’s not “Harry’s House!” Pah! Only True Harry Potter fans would consider other houses as they’ll understand the proud and noble histories of each house.)

(OOT: Since I haven’t be on here for a while may I congratulate Hufflepuff on winnings last month’s House Cup – May Slytherin win the November Cup)

Posted by norweigian_ridgeback on November 19, 2009, 11:00 AM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahahaha

Posted by wing on November 20, 2009, 09:45 PM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahahaha

Posted by wing on November 20, 2009, 09:45 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

I cannot decide if $4.99 is worth it or not…

Posted by KC Nox on November 20, 2009, 11:05 PM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahahaha

Posted by wing on November 21, 2009, 01:49 PM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahahaha

Posted by wing on November 21, 2009, 01:49 PM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahahaha

Posted by wing on November 21, 2009, 01:49 PM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahahaha

Posted by wing on November 21, 2009, 01:49 PM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

And now I need an iPhone.

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on November 22, 2009, 05:48 PM report to moderator

I wish it was free. I’ll still probably get it though.

Posted by Leeann on November 24, 2009, 11:43 PM report to moderator

"How do you remember stuff like that?" asked Ron, looking at her in admiration.[br]"I listen, Ron," said Hermione with a touch of asperity.

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014