Harry Potter Spells Application Now Available

Products
November 16, 2009, 05:59 AM

As expected, the new Harry Potter "Spells" Application for iPhone and iPod Touch is now available today via the iTunes store. Retailing for $4.99 (USD) this new application allows you to duel a friend using 14 different spells. You can learn more about the new application at the official site here. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

Img_44501_thumb

dang. i wish i had an iphone

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on November 16, 2009, 06:32 PM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

Nice!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on November 16, 2009, 10:31 PM report to moderator
Th_ootptext004_thumb

It’s fun but it’s kinda hard. I’m not very good at the spells. “Too slow. Too slow. Too slow. You failed.”

Posted by WoolyBladderHats on November 17, 2009, 02:18 AM report to moderator
Th_ootptext004_thumb

Posted by WoolyBladderHats on November 17, 2009, 02:20 AM report to moderator
Without_you__snape_face_shot__copy_thumb

Oh my goodness! I am downloading it right now! (Hurry up and download! lol) I can’t wait to try it! :)

Posted by Questyourdreams on November 17, 2009, 03:57 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

As much as I would like to obtain this game I am presently in tight financial circumstances in which I am forced to watch every penny cautiously. The price, considering the content, seems rather exorbitant as far as I am concerned.

Posted by Kirk on November 17, 2009, 05:31 AM report to moderator
My_drawing_302_thumb

Hands on Video : http://iphone.1800pocketpc.com/2009/11/17/harry-potter-spells-turn-your-iphone-in-to-a-magic-wand-hands-on-video.html

IMHO Not worth $4.99, wait till there is a price drop

Hpphotoshop_thumb

Can’t wait to get my ipod for xmas then!!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 17, 2009, 09:05 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

sounds fun!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 17, 2009, 10:28 AM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

i think the app is cool…….i mean star wars fans have their light sabres, so we get our iphone app!!

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on November 17, 2009, 10:54 AM report to moderator

IT IS SOO COOL!
i already learned all of the spells though
BUT TOTALY WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Posted by dobbyis_free on November 17, 2009, 10:56 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Haha. These will get a lot of fans spending their mula, eh?

Posted by Smitch on November 18, 2009, 12:19 AM report to moderator
Film_dh_articles_2010octempire_hires_3_thumb

Loving it! I’m a 5th year.

Posted by MoMuggle on November 18, 2009, 01:00 AM report to moderator

That is so awesome!! :D

Posted by ApplesArthur on November 18, 2009, 04:11 AM report to moderator
Minerva_mcgonagall_thumb

It is awesome, but it takes some getting used to… you think the movements look simple, but then the app says you are doing it wrong… it is hard to figure out… for me anyway… guess maybe I’m toooldenoughtoknowbetter… L0L

Posted by oldenoughtoknowbetter♎ROAR♎OoM1, CW on November 18, 2009, 11:58 AM report to moderator

Roger Davies and his girlfriend started kissing over their sugar bowl. Harry wished they wouldn't; he felt that Davies was setting a standard with which Cho would soon expect him to compete.