Harry Potter Spells Application Now Available

Products
November 16, 2009, 05:59 AM

As expected, the new Harry Potter "Spells" Application for iPhone and iPod Touch is now available today via the iTunes store. Retailing for $4.99 (USD) this new application allows you to duel a friend using 14 different spells. You can learn more about the new application at the official site here. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

Thio_palha_o_msn_thumb

Yeah… seems cool. But not $4.99 cool. I’ll wait for it to price down or just keep playing HBP on the Wii.

Posted by Thio on November 16, 2009, 07:09 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

that is so AWESOME!!!! its tooobad i dnt hv a ipod touch or phone!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on November 16, 2009, 07:47 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

I wanna know what iPhone people think of it.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on November 16, 2009, 08:37 AM report to moderator

woot getting it

Posted by madman1277 on November 16, 2009, 08:39 AM report to moderator
M005_edited-1_thumb

don’t own an ipod or iphone. but it’s still nice. :)

Posted by ginevrapotter07 on November 16, 2009, 09:02 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

it’s an amazing app !!!! I love it so much I’ve been glued to it! it’s totally not worth $4.99 though!! maybe $1.99 … it just kinda of feels like a rip off.

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 16, 2009, 09:32 AM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

I need an ipod or iphone now!

Posted by LadySidi on November 16, 2009, 10:12 AM report to moderator
I_thought_about_flying____by_siriuslyec_thumb

It sounds like fun, but I think it defeats the purpose and makes it a bit worthless that you can’t duel people across the internet, they have to be in the same room as you. How hard would it honestly be to make that possible? Other apps can do it.

Posted by PaintTheSky on November 16, 2009, 10:36 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

I don’t own an ipod touch or an iphone but love the idea of the app. I certainly don’t believe it’s worth 4.99 though. I’ll just keep playing HBP on my wii. I’m just hoping for an awesome HP game for the wii after all the movies are made, but I won’t start rambling through my ideas on that!!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on November 16, 2009, 01:54 PM report to moderator
Animation_thumb

wish i had an ipod touch

Posted by lilmisssnape on November 16, 2009, 03:07 PM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

man i wish i had a iphone

Posted by alicia00 on November 16, 2009, 03:25 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Ain’t technology grand?

Posted by Won_Two on November 16, 2009, 03:37 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Wish I had an ipod. My brother does so I’ll ask him about it.

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on November 16, 2009, 04:01 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Awesome!! I’m so going to buy it…. right now! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on November 16, 2009, 06:05 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

sounds fun!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 16, 2009, 06:24 PM report to moderator

"Well, I can certainly see why we're trying to keep them alive," said Malfoy sarcastically. "Who wouldn't want pets that can burn, sting, and bite all at once?"