Four New Videos from Ultimate Collectors Editions, Half-Blood Prince DVDs

Movies
November 16, 2009, 06:12 PM

There are four more new videos online released today as part of the marketing before the release of some new Harry Potter DVDS. First, as seen here in our galleries or here at this link, is a new clip of the original press conference announcing the casting of actors Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Rupert Grint (Ron) and Emma Watson (Hermione). Second, thanks to Oclumencia we can see two more on the casting of the Trio, here and here. These videos are all part of the 'Making of 'series contained as extras on the Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone  (Standard, Blu-Ray) and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Ultimate Collector's Editons (Standard, Blu-ray) due out December 8th here in the US.

Finally thanks to our Order partner Dan Radcliffe.com we can see a new feature aired in Denmark before the release there this week of the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD. Please note this new interview contains additional comments from fellow cast members such as Rupert Grint (Ron), Tom Felton (Draco) and James and Oliver Phelps (Gred and Forge).

Phew!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Da1a_thumb

good videos! I always love seeing the backstage stuff with the actors.

erin

Posted by Rin68nyr on November 16, 2009, 06:41 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

I love it! This is really making me want to give in and purchase these “Ultimate Editions!” I love special features…so interesting!!

Posted by eiVega on November 16, 2009, 07:12 PM report to moderator

Great videos. Might get the Ultimate editions after all

Posted by Smonocco on November 16, 2009, 07:13 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-08-05_at_5

i’m not sure if i wanna wait for all the movies to be out to buy the ultimate edition or just buy them as they come out

Posted by Sirius17 -ROAR_ on November 16, 2009, 07:49 PM report to moderator
Films_dh_articles_dhew_11_thumb

I can’t wait to buy these Ultimate Editions! I’m planning on buying these the day they come out on Dec 8th! These are great behind the scenes videos!

Posted by harrypotter1991{ROAR} on November 16, 2009, 09:10 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

All this extra stuff they are adding is making me want to buy them now, and not wait until they make a huge set! Oh I don’t know… they are so tempting me!! But still, I love seeing when the trio were younger. :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on November 16, 2009, 11:04 PM report to moderator

@blue-dreamer. the bluray will be available via amazon UK, the standard it looks like you can get them shipped from US but not sure of shipping cost. It does depend on whether you can play region 1 on your dvd player.
If i don’t hear anything about a uk release I’m going to buy them through amazon US!

Posted by anne1 on November 17, 2009, 06:56 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

Remember when they were considering changing the 3 leads after the second or third movie? That would have been horrible.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on November 17, 2009, 07:44 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Ahhhhhh!!! This is the stuff I relish in.

Posted by Smitch on November 17, 2009, 08:10 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

I loved that first video!! Seeing all these clips really makes me want these Ultimate editions, but my budget just can’t allow it right now!!! :(

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on November 17, 2009, 08:33 AM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

i love the clips…i was a bit confused on the Denmark clip because i only know English and a touch of Spanish so it was a bit perplexing :) can’t wait for the HBP dvd to come out though

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on November 17, 2009, 09:56 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

cool!!!!! (first comment!)

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 17, 2009, 10:26 AM report to moderator
121_3293_thumb

I’m seriously bouncing up and down in my chair I’m so excited to get these. Pre-ordered them from Amazon in September, but might cancel them to go buy them in the store the DAY they come out.

Posted by JP Gagen on November 17, 2009, 10:49 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Aww! Dan was sooooo cute at the press conference! :D

Posted by Christine on November 17, 2009, 10:50 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

awesome videos!

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on November 17, 2009, 11:10 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Mr. Potter," said Umbridge, "let me remind you that it was I who almost caught the criminal Black in the Gryffindor fire in October. I know perfectly well it was you he was meeting and if I had any proof neither of you would be at large today, I promise