Reps for Dan Radcliffe Deny Latest Tabloid Rumor

Radcliffe
November 13, 2009, 01:39 PM

Reps for actor Dan Radcliffe have strongly denied allegations made in a UK tabloid involving an illegal substance. Reuters reports that the latest rumors surfaced in UK tabloid the Daily Mirror, claiming the Harry Potter actor smoked cannabis at a party. Reps for Dan are quoted as saying "We categorically deny the allegations regarding Daniel Radcliffe published in today's Daily Mirror," his spokeswoman said in a statement on Friday. "Daniel does smoke the occasional roll-up cigarette, but he was not doing anything more than this. We are considering our position and will be taking all necessary action in relation to such allegations."

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Malfoy_avatar_thumb

I know this is garbage, and all, but I still couldn’t help myself in copying their front page. It’s like if a friend of mine was on the front page of the Enquirer.

Posted by Hydrus on November 13, 2009, 04:08 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

eugh smoking is an ugly habit. even the occasional roll up ones =(

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 13, 2009, 04:20 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

i hope he does not!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 13, 2009, 04:31 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

i hope he does not!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 13, 2009, 04:32 PM report to moderator
Th_018______________cherrrrybomb_small_thumb

i couldn’t believe it when i saw it because i sort of see Daniel as Harry. i kinda have realised there not the same person now though. i don’t really see the point of making such a big deal out of this now iv had time to think about it. as someone rightly said up the list that list
aw crap iv forgot what they said. but it suited what i thought

Posted by jayneonaspring {WBM} on November 13, 2009, 04:45 PM report to moderator
Keep_calm_hrh2_thumb

An actor involved with suspicion of using drugs?!? Shocking!

Okay, sarcasm aside, quite frankly I was a bit sad to hear this hit the news, true or not, because he really is a quite likable, talented kid. While I don’t firmly agree that cannabis is harmless, I do believe there are worse things, health-wise, to do. Hoping that this blows over quickly.

Posted by tinagin [ROAR]! on November 13, 2009, 04:49 PM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

… I don’t know I’m confused. I believe that it is just a rumor. Well I hope that it is just a rumor!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on November 13, 2009, 04:57 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

I really don’t like the tabloids. I am not even reading it. I do hope he never takes up smoking because of all the health issues.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on November 13, 2009, 05:05 PM report to moderator
Phoenix_thumb

Oh NO, not pot! gasp

Posted by Aesa Haettr on November 13, 2009, 05:10 PM report to moderator
Picture_200_thumb

Picture? Where? :o

Posted by ϟTheWizardϟ on November 13, 2009, 05:22 PM report to moderator
I-quote_ravenclaw0183_thumb

I don’t really belive that.

Posted by LulubelleI {WBM} on November 13, 2009, 05:39 PM report to moderator
George_ron_thumb

Maybe he didn’t inhale. ;)

Posted by blue_rogue on November 13, 2009, 05:40 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

big deal rolls eyes

Posted by Matea on November 13, 2009, 05:46 PM report to moderator
Weasleys-da_small_thumb

man..will the media ever leave people alone….i hope it was merely his own cigarette, and not a joint just for the sake of the movie at this time, after DH is over i don’t think it will matter anymore, but for respect of Jo , i’d like to see him keep a low profile regarding his choice of tobacco…and if he hits the bud now and then it’s his choice …just looking out for the movie though….:D

Posted by just another weasley ROAR,OoM2GS on November 13, 2009, 05:52 PM report to moderator
M005_edited-1_thumb

Gawd, Dan is smoking… I’d rather he drink until he drop dead, not smoke.

Posted by ginevrapotter07 on November 13, 2009, 06:10 PM report to moderator

...Harry saw, with immense satisfaction, a disheveled and soot-blackened Umbridge tottering sweaty-faced from Professor Flitwick's classroom.[br]"Thank you so much, Professor!" said Professor Flitwick in his squeaky little voice. "I could have got rid of