Clips from Ultimate Collectors DVDs Online: Casting Hermione, Ron and CoS Scene

Movies
November 13, 2009, 10:24 AM

Warner Bros has released two clips from the upcoming Harry Potter Ultimate Collector's Editions DVD. Now online at the official Warner Bros website is a new clip from the Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone DVD (the second clip) with director Chris Columbus on casting Ron Weasley (Rupert Grint) and Hermione Granger (Emma Watson). You can see new interviews with the two conducted while filming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Emma's was clearly filmed on the beach in Wales this past May) and  also shows interviews from the two very early on-quite a difference in years.

Also online is the extended scene from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. This shows the familiar scene of Harry and Ron facing an angry Snape after crashing the car in the Whomping Willow and then contains the often deleted part where they find the Kwikspell letter meant for Argus Filch. The first two Ultimate Collection editions of the films will be released next month on December 8th.

Thanks much to UHP for emailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Dhonesheet_thumb

THEY WERE SO CUTE!!!…They still are. But Emma and Rupert were so little and so proper!! I love their little voices. I got chills watching the original theatrical trailers! It brought back memories from when I was 12 years old and I saw the movie for the first time! I was so freakin’ excited and I hadn’t even read all of the books yet (only POA and GOF)!! That deleted scene from COS was on the regular dvd, but I love it!

Posted by cghambright on November 13, 2009, 03:44 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

they’ve grown sooo much !!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 13, 2009, 04:27 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

I’m soo excited for these DVD’s to come out, I’m gonna buy them as soon as they come out =)

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 13, 2009, 04:28 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

so cute!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 13, 2009, 04:33 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Awww.

Posted by Christine on November 13, 2009, 04:47 PM report to moderator
M005_edited-1_thumb

I miss their cute childish faces. Time flies like a fly.xD

Posted by ginevrapotter07 on November 13, 2009, 06:14 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Awesome!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 13, 2009, 08:09 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

cannot wait to get these!!

Posted by KC Nox on November 13, 2009, 11:58 PM report to moderator
Twiwiz_thumb

I can’t help myself. An “aww” always escapes me when I see clips from the first movie. So cute, all of them.

Posted by twiwizardjedi on November 14, 2009, 02:58 AM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

These clips are wonderful! I love seeing where it all began!

Posted by Rosie016 on November 14, 2009, 04:04 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

These are on my Christmas list! I hope I get them!!!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on November 14, 2009, 04:34 AM report to moderator

WOOT cant wait for xmas

Posted by madman1277 on November 14, 2009, 04:45 AM report to moderator

WOOT cant wait for xmas

Posted by madman1277 on November 14, 2009, 04:45 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I am absolutely excited for these DVD’s to come out having seen these clips! The content featured on these DVDs appears to be certain to delight any fan.

Posted by Kirk on November 14, 2009, 04:59 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

awsome cant wait for chirstmas!!!

Posted by The Nerd on November 14, 2009, 06:04 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"He's ill, Vernon!"[br]"What is it, son? What's happened? Did Mrs. Polkiss give you something foreign for tea?"