Pitfalls of Teenage Love Featurette from HBP DVD Released

HBP Film
Posted by: Edward
November 12, 2009, 11:52 AM

A brand new clip from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD special features has been released, showcasing love, lust, and obsession in the sixth film.  The Pitfalls of Teenage featurette, which is available to watch via iTunes, features the cast and crew discussing the development and results of the many relationships explored during the sixth film.  The three minute, fifty-two second clip is also now viewable in our own Video Galleries.

The Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince film is slated for a December 8th release date.

Leaky's Harry Potter Twitter list is the most exhaustive collection of news and official Harry Potter information in the world. Be sure to follow it today!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Image_thumb

Yay, I was first again!

Posted by Smitch on November 12, 2009, 12:09 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

OK I just watched it and it’s this little mini feature! How fun! Interviews and everything !

Posted by Smitch on November 12, 2009, 12:12 PM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

That was great! I will probably watch it over and over again!

Posted by Rosie016 on November 12, 2009, 01:17 PM report to moderator
Frangipani_flowers_thumb

ooh!!! I’m loving all the DVD news!!!!!

Posted by gingersnape on November 12, 2009, 01:47 PM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

I just can’t wait to get the DVD and watch the film again, these clips really whet the appetite!

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on November 12, 2009, 02:05 PM report to moderator
Lily_evans_and_severus_snape_by_aura3107_thumb

I love the TLC adds videos for us to keep up with HP in between the movie and DVD releases

Posted by JessSnape on November 12, 2009, 02:09 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_misc_001_thumb

Love the clips! I am super excited about the release!!!!

Posted by stenojoz on November 12, 2009, 03:19 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

What a fantastic clip! I cannot wait for the DVD to be released!

Posted by Kirk on November 12, 2009, 03:30 PM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on November 12, 2009, 03:43 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

That was a great little video! I’m excited for the movie to come out… it’s ever so close!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on November 12, 2009, 04:39 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

cool! I can’t wait!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 12, 2009, 05:05 PM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

I just wish it would load faster….

Posted by Jane_Potter on November 12, 2009, 05:20 PM report to moderator
Animation_thumb

too cute

Posted by lilmisssnape on November 12, 2009, 05:27 PM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

Now that it has loaded I can say that it is adorable. Oh, I’m so excited for the DVD!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on November 12, 2009, 05:37 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Ah Ron and Hermione how I love you, you know the bit at the start where they help Harry up in Knockturn Alley, looks like that actually was supposed to be a little romantic look they give each other. Damn I wish they kept it in

Posted by KiwiMcI on November 12, 2009, 05:42 PM report to moderator

The Death Eater had pulled his head out of the bell jar. His appearance was utterly bizarre, his tiny baby's head bawling loudly while his thick arms flailed dangerously in all directions, narrowly missing Harry, who ducked. Harry raised his wand but to h