Images of Bonnie Wright and Robert Pattinson at New Moon Fan Event Now Online

HP Cast
Posted by: Edward
November 12, 2009, 03:40 PM

Last night, the a UK fan event for the film New Moon, the second installment of the Twilight franchise, took place in London, England.  Harry Potter actors Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley) and Robert Pattinson (Cedric Diggory) were in attendance, and images from the red carpet are now available here in our Image Galleries.

On a related note, a New Moon photocall took place in Madrid this afternoon, and featured Mr. Pattinson.  Images from this event can be seen via this link.

Leaky's Harry Potter Twitter list is the most exhaustive collection of news and official Harry Potter information in the world. Be sure to follow it today!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

Iconator_e5413e9850e2294d5bfb655a9ead163b_thumb

Why is Bonnie at a Twilight event?? I hate twilgith…but she is still pretty cool. Ugly outfit, though…

Posted by PadfootLover4ever on November 13, 2009, 09:49 AM report to moderator
Photo_thumb

Go Bonnie, you are awesome.

Oh, hi Robert. Didn’t see you there, so pale I can see through you.

Posted by Potions_TA on November 13, 2009, 09:59 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Rob <3 New Moon =D!

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on November 13, 2009, 10:17 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

lol whoa bonnie

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on November 13, 2009, 10:19 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

EWW TWILIGHT.

sorry for the immaturity, but the comparisons are driving me INSANE.

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 13, 2009, 10:42 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Hold on a sec!! Why is Bonnie there!?!?! Shouldnt she be supporting Harry Potter and not showing up at a Twilight event.

Posted by LunaLuver on November 13, 2009, 11:47 AM report to moderator
Foto_8_thumb

MickeyTDay: Try search it, it’s clearly an Evanna quote(x

Posted by Lilleby on November 13, 2009, 12:07 PM report to moderator
Orangutang2_thumb

I agree graymayne. I’m not sure why people seem to be taking it as a personal insult that Bonnie went to see Twilight when she’s not a confirmed fan. I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve been to see a play, concert or film that I knew I probably wasnt going to enjoy just because a friend or family member was in it, desperate to see it, or I had nothing better to do. I dont understand why its such a big deal . . . . although I suppose its an ideal opportunity for the childish and mean element among the fan base to inflict their insecurities on us.

Posted by Wolfie on November 13, 2009, 12:30 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Bonnie…. WHAT is with those socks???

Posted by Won_Two on November 13, 2009, 02:19 PM report to moderator

Twilight? That’s really low. >__<
I’m kidding, kind of. What the eff is she doing there

Posted by ApplesArthur on November 13, 2009, 02:42 PM report to moderator
Phelpstwins_thumb

Geez Bonnie needs a new stylist (so does “R.Pattz” but that’s another story…). Every time I see her at any event, her hair makes her head look huge, her makeup washes her out, and her clothing choices are attempting to be cutting edge and end up just looking like a throwback to the 80s, and not in a good way.

Posted by deadtree ♥WBM♥ on November 13, 2009, 04:59 PM report to moderator

I have nothing against Twilight. I’ve read the books, seen the movie-I’ll see New Moon. I’ve even been at a release-party But I’m not really a fan either. I think both both Twilight and Rob Pattz is being overrated. I keep staring at Robert and I don’t see where he is so damn hot? ( to me Rupert is like 100% better looking)
and at the same time: I’ve been at many other premiers and read even more books without being a big fan. So what is the issue about Bonnie going to a Twilight-event?

Posted by blackcatwitch on November 13, 2009, 05:34 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Twilight books suck. Bonnie probably still doesn’t like twilight but was there to support robert. The movies are great though!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 13, 2009, 07:39 PM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

Oh, Bonnie… I am willing to forgive your mini-betrayal on account that you’re awesome.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on November 13, 2009, 08:04 PM report to moderator
Potter07_thumb

I miss Robert as Cedric… Edward Cullen’s so overrated…

Posted by accioangela on November 13, 2009, 09:18 PM report to moderator

"Oh, I can't wait to see McGonagall inspected," said Ron happily. "Umbridge won't know what's hit her."