Dan Radcliffe Signed Box Set of HP Books at Charity Auction

Radcliffe Interviews
Posted by: Edward
November 10, 2009, 09:26 PM

The Only Make Believe Charity is holding a charitable auction this week offering a number of collectible items and experiences as part of their tenth anniversary gala.  A box set of Harry Potter books signed by actor Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) has been included as part of this charitable auction.  Bidding is now open for this item, and runs through Friday, November 13.

Offering free, interactive theater performances for children living with chronic illnesses and disabilities, the Only Make Believe Charity provides this service in and around New York City.  The organization offers children six week interactive programs with three actors entertaining children in hospitals and other medical institutions.  Along with the signed Harry Potter books, the auction includes tickets to Mary Poppins on Broadway, Daily Show tickets, a private tour of Sotheby's Auction House, and much more.  Full auction information is available via this link.

Thanks to Bel for mailing.

Leaky's Harry Potter Twitter list is the most exhaustive collection of news and official Harry Potter information in the world. Be sure to follow it today!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe Interviews News

Me_thumb

this is nice..

Posted by alegria35 on November 11, 2009, 04:02 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

this is nice

Posted by alegria35 on November 11, 2009, 04:02 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Thats great! Dan is awesome!!!!!!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 11, 2009, 05:07 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

that sooo sweet!!

Posted by The Nerd on November 11, 2009, 05:51 PM report to moderator
Img_10000_thumb

I so wish I had it!

Posted by secrets on November 11, 2009, 05:53 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I hope that they raise plenty of funds for their cause through this event.

Posted by Kirk on November 11, 2009, 05:55 PM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

i hope that all these actors volunteer for these charity events, nothing is worse than being forced into something, especially charity related things

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on November 11, 2009, 10:48 PM report to moderator

awesome i wish i could bid, thats guna go high

Posted by madman1277 on November 12, 2009, 12:33 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

It’s awesome all the actors, Jo, and the fandom are involved in so many charity events!! I just wish I had enough money to bid on some of these auctions!!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on November 12, 2009, 01:13 AM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

Oh my god…………..I want it!!!!!!!!! It’s awesome how the HP fandom and the main people and stuff do so many things for charity! <3 <3

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on November 12, 2009, 02:16 AM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

thats nice, but i’d want the books signed by jo!! if only….

Posted by KC Nox on November 12, 2009, 02:18 AM report to moderator
Moon3_thumb

That would be something very cool to have, but I just checked it and I’m not going to spend $600 on books I already have, LOL… plus my husband would have a heartattack.

Posted by Figment on November 12, 2009, 02:43 AM report to moderator

Dan is awesome for doing it. :D

Posted by ApplesArthur on November 12, 2009, 04:03 AM report to moderator
Image

That’s cool! But I probally can’t bid.

Posted by magicmaniac on November 12, 2009, 04:29 AM report to moderator

Hope it makes LOTS to $$$for the cause!!
Excellent Dan!!

Dan Radcliffe ,Rupert Grint and Emma Watson have ALL been nominated for
a People’s Choice Award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
to be given out in January 2010.

Posted by Jeannine on November 12, 2009, 06:01 AM report to moderator

"Well, er, if you must know, Ginny, er, walked in on me the other day when I was -- well, never mind -- the point is, she spotted me doing something and I, um, I asked her not to mention it to anybody. I must say, I did think she'd keep her word. It's not