PotterCast 206: Tweetity Tweet JK Rowling!

PotterCast
Posted by: Edward
October 07, 2009, 08:38 PM

The very latest episode of PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, is now online for your listening pleasure.  Sue's News kicks off our 206th episode with a run down on all of the upcoming Harry Potter DVDs, as well as news regarding Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling's official Twitter.  The next installment of Princely Pieces follows with an examination of the Spinners End scene in the sixth Potter film.  Next, the Potter Pundits get in the Halloween spirit with a discussion highlighting Harry Potter set in the context of Gothic literature.  Finally, the show wraps up with another J. K. Rowling Twitter update, Melissa's most uneventful week, Frankie's self-published sketch book, and so much more.

As a reminder, the LeakyCon DVD, which will be available to pre-order soon, will also include all wizard rock performances from our conference.  If you like live wizard rock, be sure to reserve your copy of the upcoming LeakyCon Live Album of the wizard rock live shows at our LeakyCon 2009 conference.  To listen, just hit the "Play" button on the right side of the page (->), or use iTunes, or direct download.

"Tweetity Tweet JK Rowling!"
RT: 64:21

Also, special thanks to our ever-vigilant UStream Mods for monitoring the live PotterCast recordings.

LeakyCon 2011: A Harry Potter Conference in Orlando!
“Harry, A History” Website
Jingle Spells 2
PotterCast Vlogs
Podcast Alley
Digg

Direct download.

Low-band Direct download.

Remember you don't need an iPod to listen. Listen easily on iTunes, which you can download and install here, by clicking here to listen, or you can just use the streaming Flash player at PotterCast.com or just on the right side of this page. Discussion of the PotterCast is right here. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Cool!
A pottercast!!!

Posted by humbert0 on October 08, 2009, 08:43 PM report to moderator
Dsc05228_thumb

i probably should start listening to this

Posted by ProfKnight on October 08, 2009, 08:57 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

oops…. I thought I was First Comment!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 08, 2009, 09:10 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

oops…. I thought I was First Comment!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 08, 2009, 09:11 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

oops…. I thought I was First Comment!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 08, 2009, 09:12 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

Jo joining twitter was simply amazing!!! i created a group about it!! come on e come all and joing: http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/myleaky/groups/7534

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on October 08, 2009, 10:34 PM report to moderator
Thharrydoesnotsuck_thumb

I listened to this when it was live on ustream. It’s so great!
And Frak?!?!?! I LOVE when you do the Waahahaaa ima SthhhhNake!!! I’m isolating all of them from the podcast and keeping them as files!
Frak rocks (;

Posted by Lynndis on October 08, 2009, 11:22 PM report to moderator
Rat_ava_2_thumb

Hooray! Now I’ve got something to listen to on the train to Cornwall tomorrow =D

Posted by axlgirl [FTC!] on October 08, 2009, 11:24 PM report to moderator
My_avatar_thumb

thanks guys

Posted by SnapesSilverDoe on October 09, 2009, 12:51 AM report to moderator
_gickr

wooh!!!
will have to downoad itunes.. :(( awww..

i <3 pottercast though. :)
on the last day of xmas..mom gave to me…12 more ugly sweaterssss..:))

Posted by vampressISap0tter *ROAR* on October 09, 2009, 01:43 AM report to moderator
Hbp_movie_thumb

Pottercast time is the best time they just make my week better, it’s like getting a present every week! Yay Thursday!

Posted by Blatcher(ROAR) on October 09, 2009, 05:24 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Recording it…

Posted by Won_Two on October 09, 2009, 06:16 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

thats a lot

Posted by alicia00 on October 09, 2009, 07:40 AM report to moderator

downloading … :)

Posted by flowerchild on October 09, 2009, 08:44 AM report to moderator
Darkside_thumb

Horay! I LOVE Pottercast! Its hilarious!
I should go on my Twitter and follow Jo! !
XDD

Posted by Esmeralda.ROARღ on October 09, 2009, 09:05 AM report to moderator

"Where d'you reckon they're going to sleep? We could offer [Krum] a space in our dormitory, Harry... I wouldn't mind giving him my bed, I could kip on a camp bed."[br]Hermione snorted.