PotterCast 206: Tweetity Tweet JK Rowling!

PotterCast
Posted by: Edward
October 07, 2009, 08:38 PM

The very latest episode of PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, is now online for your listening pleasure.  Sue's News kicks off our 206th episode with a run down on all of the upcoming Harry Potter DVDs, as well as news regarding Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling's official Twitter.  The next installment of Princely Pieces follows with an examination of the Spinners End scene in the sixth Potter film.  Next, the Potter Pundits get in the Halloween spirit with a discussion highlighting Harry Potter set in the context of Gothic literature.  Finally, the show wraps up with another J. K. Rowling Twitter update, Melissa's most uneventful week, Frankie's self-published sketch book, and so much more.

As a reminder, the LeakyCon DVD, which will be available to pre-order soon, will also include all wizard rock performances from our conference.  If you like live wizard rock, be sure to reserve your copy of the upcoming LeakyCon Live Album of the wizard rock live shows at our LeakyCon 2009 conference.  To listen, just hit the "Play" button on the right side of the page (->), or use iTunes, or direct download.

"Tweetity Tweet JK Rowling!"
RT: 64:21

Also, special thanks to our ever-vigilant UStream Mods for monitoring the live PotterCast recordings.

LeakyCon 2011: A Harry Potter Conference in Orlando!
“Harry, A History” Website
Jingle Spells 2
PotterCast Vlogs
Podcast Alley
Digg

Direct download.

Low-band Direct download.

Remember you don't need an iPod to listen. Listen easily on iTunes, which you can download and install here, by clicking here to listen, or you can just use the streaming Flash player at PotterCast.com or just on the right side of this page. Discussion of the PotterCast is right here. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Wand_thumb

First Comment!!! :) Can’t wait to hear it!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 08, 2009, 12:48 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Yaay! I’m going to listen in a moment….

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on October 08, 2009, 12:58 PM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

Yayy! This just made my day :) can’t wait to listen to it

Posted by da_member0808 on October 08, 2009, 01:16 PM report to moderator
Weasleys-da_small_thumb

i can’t wait to listen…..pottercast is the bomb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by just another weasley ROAR,OoM2GS on October 08, 2009, 01:53 PM report to moderator
The_master_close_up_thumb

Sigh, will have to wait until tomorrow to listen to it.

Posted by vespasian68967 on October 08, 2009, 01:58 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

heading to itunes

Posted by KC Nox on October 08, 2009, 02:42 PM report to moderator
Dailyprophet_thumb

Yay! A new episode! I re-listened to the previous one because I had no new podcast episodes. I just listened to the new MuggleCast today, so this is pretty cool that we’re getting this episode now. Yay for Potter Pundits! I’ve been waiting for those guys to come back.

Posted by Richie Gagen on October 08, 2009, 03:16 PM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

Yeah for current Podcasts!

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on October 08, 2009, 03:20 PM report to moderator
Films_dh_articles_dhew_11_thumb

Great, I already downloaded it and plan to listen to it this weekend!

Posted by harrypotter1991{ROAR} on October 08, 2009, 03:44 PM report to moderator

huh, why didn’t i get a tweet about when this was live? oh well.. hope i get the chance next time.

Posted by keltek {WBM!} OoM4 on October 08, 2009, 04:08 PM report to moderator

I’m going to need to create a Twitter account just so I can fallow Jo’s tweets!

Posted by Hermionerules!1844 on October 08, 2009, 04:26 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I will download it to listen to during this weekend! As always, I am sure it will prove delightful and entertaining.

Posted by Kirk on October 08, 2009, 04:28 PM report to moderator
Darkside_thumb

Horay! I LOVE Pottercast! Its hilarious!
I should go on my Twitter and follow Jo! !
XDD

Posted by Esmeralda.ROARღ on October 08, 2009, 05:01 PM report to moderator
Msn-stella_thumb

First show for October! You have no idea how happy this makes me :D

Posted by stella8h8chang on October 08, 2009, 06:39 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

I listened to it on the way to school today… loved it! :)

Sssss…. I’m a snake! I love you Frak!! lol

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 08, 2009, 07:55 PM report to moderator

"You mustn't blame yourself for the way the boy's turned out, Vernon," she said over lunch on the third day. "If there's something rotten on the [i]inside[/i], there's nothing anyone can do about it."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014