Wizard Wrock Comes to Scotland

Fans
October 06, 2009, 09:57 AM

Wizard Wrock is coming to Scotland. Yes, for the first time the wildly popular rock music played by Harry Potter fans will be performed in the shadow of Hogwarts as The Snow Ball will be taking place Friday, December 18th. A special Yule Ball, the event will feature a raffle to benefit charity and the Harry Potter Alliance. Of interest to fans is word that the Yule Ball will also see a special appearance of The Remus Lupins as Alex Carpenter performs an acoustic set for the first ever formal Wrock event to be held in Edinburgh, Scotland, home of Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling. Also appearing will be Riddle TM, Romilda Vane and the Chocolate Cauldrons, The Black Sisters and Siriusly Hazza P. For ticket info and more on The Snow Ball, please click here to Facebook.

On a related note, a few tickets remain for Wrockstock, the huge Wizard Rock gathering that will take place here in the US next month on November 6-9th in Missouri. For more, please click here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

thats cool although i dont live there or close but great for people from there

Posted by Horcruxalej on October 07, 2009, 05:04 AM report to moderator
M005_edited-1_thumb

I wish I was in Scotland! :( That sounds awesome. I hope there’ll be new wizard wrock songs here..

Posted by ginevrapotter07 on October 07, 2009, 05:32 AM report to moderator
Potter07_thumb

Awesome! And even more because Riddle TM and The Remus Lupins are going to be there! They’re one of my most favorite Wrock bands. :))

Posted by accioangela on October 07, 2009, 05:48 AM report to moderator

So good but so far away D;

Posted by Rodinius Black on October 07, 2009, 05:51 AM report to moderator
612_thumb

wish i could come! maybe next time?? it should come to london too =D

Posted by MiliMalfoy [FTC!] on October 07, 2009, 05:55 AM report to moderator
Small_wizard_rock_page_logo_thumb

MiliMalfoy, it was in London last year and I’m sure it will be again.

Posted by Neil in Scotland * ROAR! * on October 07, 2009, 06:07 AM report to moderator
This_hug_was_freaking_epic__kthx_thumb

I really really wish I could go.

But…. I’m pretty sure it should say “American” wizard rock, since there have been European wrock shows in the past. Just pointing it out. :)

Posted by luvthepuff on October 07, 2009, 06:15 AM report to moderator

GO WROCK!!! :D

Posted by flowerchild on October 07, 2009, 06:34 AM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

That’s really cool, and even if I flew a bit north and a bit west I wouldn’t be allowed because of school and everything.

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on October 07, 2009, 07:07 AM report to moderator
Animation_thumb

wish i could go

Posted by lilmisssnape on October 07, 2009, 07:19 AM report to moderator
I want to go, but I can’t find my passport and I have school. :-(
Posted by Hermionerules!1844 on October 07, 2009, 07:26 AM report to moderator
Imgres_1__thumb

cool. unfortuately, i live in MA so i doubt I’ll be going. have fun to anybody who is going!

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on October 07, 2009, 08:10 AM report to moderator
Dh__flight_of_hedwig_by_clouded_ambition_thumb

Great news, Scotland. Enjoy!

Posted by dcsbelle [WBM] OOM3, CW on October 07, 2009, 09:16 AM report to moderator
Img_0194_thumb

OMG, I’m gonna be all over that :-) love it

Posted by Huffhop on October 07, 2009, 09:18 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

theyre lucky!!!

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on October 07, 2009, 10:13 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

It was his fault Sirius had died; it was all his fault. If he, Harry, had not been stupid enough to fall for Voldemort's trick, if he had not been so convinced that what he had seen in his dream was real, if he had only opened his mind to the possibility