Master Class for Harry Potter Cast Today from Ralph Fiennes

DH Film
October 30, 2009, 03:00 PM

There was another thrill- inspiring twitter today, this from actor Matt Lewis (Neville) regarding the ongoing filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. While we knew that 43 principals are currently involved, and the calibre of the actors in the movies has long been established, the cast are clearly enjoying and reveling in the moment, witness the following: "Ralph Fiennes is cool as. Lovely bloke too. Gave us quite the acting masterclass today. What a performance!" Matt's castmate and friend Tom Felton (Draco) agreed with the following "Had a great day on set. This film will be EPIC! @Mattdavelewis was throwing jokes....I was catching them. He's a complete gent x"

While not officially announced, TLC believes these sequences are indeed for the battle of Hogwarts, with the award winning Ralph Fiennes of course portraying Lord Voldemort.  Production on Deathly Hallows continues at Leavesden studios, with part one due a little over a year from now in November, 2010.

Leaky's Harry Potter Twitter list is the most exhaustive collection of news and official Harry Potter information in the world. Be sure to follow it today!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

____73_thumb

hahahahaha

Posted by wing on October 31, 2009, 05:00 AM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahahaha

Posted by wing on October 31, 2009, 05:00 AM report to moderator
Avatar2_thumb

I agree with Tom! This movie will be EPIC!

Posted by weasleygirl101(ROAR) on October 31, 2009, 06:57 AM report to moderator
Harrypotter_thumb

OMFG!! I just read that tweet minutes ago! I didn’t realize. Wow. It is exciting, yes, but also sad in a way. :(

Posted by MikeMagpuyo on October 31, 2009, 07:10 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_ljx6bckvt81qayzvw_thumb
2043 Points

yay for DH and the harry potter people talking to each other on twitter
if only they give us abit more info it make this very pregnant lady happy lol

Posted by GinnyRose2004 on October 31, 2009, 07:13 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I wish the whole cast got Twitter accounts. Imagine how awesome that’d be! :)

Posted by Christine on October 31, 2009, 07:21 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

I keep reading this about the movie : epic. Do these guys know what that does to us???

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on October 31, 2009, 07:28 AM report to moderator
Fwooper1_thumb

I love Rafe Fiennes and I cannot wait for DH and the scenes with him and Alan Rickman ( in the Shrieking Shack ) and the last one with Daniel Radcliffe, and the “Dark Lord Ascending” … I reallu hope they don’t change the release dates once more – that would be awful. They need to stick by what they announcing.

Posted by siena on October 31, 2009, 07:29 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I had a DH related dream last night! It was awesome!!

Posted by KiwiMcI on October 31, 2009, 07:30 AM report to moderator
Justin_and_lillie_thumb

NEVILLE IS A BA!!

Posted by Lilliekatieinnes on October 31, 2009, 07:48 AM report to moderator
Leaky3_thumb

I can not express how excited I am for this! I am soooo stoked!

“Had a great day on set. This film will be EPIC!”

I HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on October 31, 2009, 07:59 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Sounds good…

Posted by Won_Two on October 31, 2009, 08:02 AM report to moderator

I making a guess and going to say they filmed the part of Neville killing Nagini :D!@!!!!!

Posted by Vaporage on October 31, 2009, 08:10 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

Wow!! It all sounds so exciting!!!

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on October 31, 2009, 09:17 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"You can't Apparate inside the Hogwarts grounds, how often do I have to tell you?" said Hermione impatiently.