Matt Lewis and Angelica Mandy Attend Ring*Con in Europe

HP Cast
Posted by: Edward
October 03, 2009, 01:49 PM

European fantasy convention Ring*Con is taking place this weekend in Bonn, Germany, with Harry Potter actors Matt Lewis (Neville Longbottom) and Angelica Mandy (Gabrielle Delacour) slated to appear as part of the programming.  Harry Potter Xperts is among those covering the event, and has a slew of reports and images online from the first two days of the convention.  Images of the two Potter actors speaking at the convention can be found in our Image Galleries.  Additionally, updates from the Harry Potter events and the latest images can be found via the Harry Potter Xperts Twitter account.  On a related note, actor Tom Felton was schedule to attend the convention as well, but was sadly unable to attend due to filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows which "held [him] back last minute."

Ring*Con 2009 runs from October 2nd-4th at the Hotel Maritim, in Bonn, Germany.

Many thanks to Christian for mailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

Hpphotoshop_thumb

Awesome first! I don’t see the point in Gabrielle though (the actress coming I mean)

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 03, 2009, 02:06 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Second post
And awesome

Posted by IloveDobby on October 03, 2009, 02:19 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I will not be attending….

Posted by Won_Two on October 03, 2009, 02:22 PM report to moderator
Films_dh_articles_dhew_11_thumb

It is cool that Tom Felton would have wanted to go but got held back because of filming for DH.

Posted by harrypotter1991{ROAR} on October 03, 2009, 02:43 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

i think id only go to meet them. isnt it a lord of the rings convention? i dont like lord of the rings.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on October 03, 2009, 03:02 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

cool!!

Posted by The Nerd on October 03, 2009, 03:07 PM report to moderator
Hbp_movie_thumb

I think that the con is simply a fantasy, as a genre, con so it has a little bit of all the major fantasy fan worlds, But sounds like fun, wish I was in Germany, and can’t wait to see all the awesome photos that I am sure will be arriving in our galleries shortly :)

Posted by Blatcher(ROAR) on October 03, 2009, 03:12 PM report to moderator
Triogrounds2cut_thumb

I first thought it was a LOTR convention, too, Gryffindor1991. But the difference is that I love LOTR and I think it would be awesome to go! But it sounds like it was a bunch of different stuff- which would be cool as well!

Posted by kayzz on October 03, 2009, 03:25 PM report to moderator
Triogrounds2cut_thumb

I looked on the Twitter page and it appears to be just Twilight and Harry Potter…couldn’t that turn into a major battle of the Twihards and the Pottheads? Not that I don’t support interfandom peace but I know there are some intense fans out there. And with a name like Ringcon, shouldn’t it have at least something to do with Lord of the Rings? Sorry to post twice in a row…

Posted by kayzz on October 03, 2009, 03:29 PM report to moderator
Image

Good pics and cool!

Posted by magicmaniac on October 03, 2009, 03:30 PM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

thats is sort of werd the harry potter actors r going to a lord of the rings convetion but then again thay must be fans of lord of the rings

Posted by alicia00 on October 03, 2009, 04:08 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

That’s pretty cool. :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 03, 2009, 05:54 PM report to moderator
Imgres_1__thumb

so that’s who’s playing Gabrielle Delacour… but why did she even go in the first place… whatever cool pics

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on October 03, 2009, 05:57 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

sounds so awesome! saddly i cant attend, i live in indiana but ill tell my cuz in germany to got for me…not we barely know eachother!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on October 03, 2009, 05:59 PM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

It’s a little too far away for me but it sounds like a lot of fun

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on October 03, 2009, 06:39 PM report to moderator

"This mirror will give us neither knowledge or truth. Men have wasted away before it, entranced by what they have seen, or been driven mad, not knowing if what it shows is real or even possible."