43 Principal Cast Members Due on Set of Deathly Hallows Tomorrow

DH Film
October 28, 2009, 06:43 PM

and it comes to us, the great battle of Hogwarts...Check out this eye popping Twitter update from actor Chris Rankin (Percy) regarding the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: "in the hotel, excited for filming in the morrow, but not excited for the 5am wake-up call... 43 principal cast on set tomorrow...!

Wow.

Thanks Thiego!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

_gickr

zomg…zomg!

cant wait for the movie to come out..

film faster!!! :)

DH DH DH..woohoo!

Posted by vampressISap0tter *ROAR* on October 30, 2009, 03:53 PM report to moderator

Oh hell, all these little bits of info get me all worked up.I just cannot wait till next year.

Posted by azna70 on October 30, 2009, 04:08 PM report to moderator

Posted by azna70 on October 30, 2009, 04:08 PM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahahaha

Posted by wing on October 30, 2009, 10:40 PM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahahaha

Posted by wing on October 30, 2009, 10:40 PM report to moderator
Thio_palha_o_msn_thumb

I just hope people die in this battle and we get to see some bodies, unlike the bridge scene in HBP.

Posted by Thio on October 31, 2009, 01:26 AM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

So exciting, yet so depressing!

Posted by LadySidi on October 31, 2009, 03:12 AM report to moderator
Harrypotter_thumb

I didn’t know he has twitter! Now I’m so excited!!

Posted by MikeMagpuyo on October 31, 2009, 06:51 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

That’s Today!! Bittersweet – means the movie is getting closer to being ready, but means the last of the last is getting nearer……….

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on October 31, 2009, 07:02 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

Everyone we ever saw in the same scenes…….. Can you believe it?

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on October 31, 2009, 07:32 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

Plus, it’s great that Chris is back. Give the guy some lines!

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on October 31, 2009, 07:33 AM report to moderator

Posted by azna70 on October 31, 2009, 08:13 AM report to moderator

Posted by azna70 on October 31, 2009, 08:15 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

I’d love to witness the filming of this.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on October 31, 2009, 11:36 PM report to moderator
Msn_thumb

These scenes are going to be awesome!!! But I can’t believe this is the last one……….

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on November 01, 2009, 01:12 AM report to moderator

"What would you say is the thing that frightens you most in the world?"[br]Neville's lips moved, but no noise came out. "Didn't catch that, Neville, sorry," said Professor Lupin cheerfully.[br]Neville looked around rather wildly, as though begging someone

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014