43 Principal Cast Members Due on Set of Deathly Hallows Tomorrow

DH Film
October 28, 2009, 06:43 PM

and it comes to us, the great battle of Hogwarts...Check out this eye popping Twitter update from actor Chris Rankin (Percy) regarding the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: "in the hotel, excited for filming in the morrow, but not excited for the 5am wake-up call... 43 principal cast on set tomorrow...!

Wow.

Thanks Thiego!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

OMFG, this battle will be epic… sad its all coming to end, but still it will be epic

Posted by madman1277 on October 29, 2009, 10:02 AM report to moderator
Harryserioustare_thumb

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I have nothing else to say!!

Posted by egdillonROAR!!! on October 29, 2009, 10:57 AM report to moderator
Issacs_puppy2_thumb

ah im SO excited! cant wait till i see this on the big screen! thank you jk rowling!! :]

Posted by Amanda *ROAR* on October 29, 2009, 10:57 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

I’m pretty well banking on it being the battle of Hogwarts due to the fact that Percy is there, it’s really exciting…43 principal cast members!…SQUEEE

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on October 29, 2009, 11:13 AM report to moderator
Rimg0123_thumb

I hope it will be as good as in the book, but I’m positive!!!

Posted by Tschudiff [FTC!] on October 29, 2009, 11:23 AM report to moderator

Okay, start counting…Dan, Rupert, Emma still at university?…8 other Weasleys, Maggie Smith…Helena Bonham Carter…carry on…

Posted by jeannemclROAR on October 29, 2009, 11:30 AM report to moderator
Avcj_thumb

I hadn’t heard Percy was coming back- fantastic news!!!

Posted by Princess Leia on October 29, 2009, 11:36 AM report to moderator

exciting!!! but sad too. if percy is there it means that they’re filming the part where fred dies! :(

Posted by dobbyis_free on October 29, 2009, 12:12 PM report to moderator
Iconator_4a84e48cd91bc7150c419e167949a783_thumb

This must be the scene where everyone meets up in the Room of Requirement! ahh!

I think Sue’s tweet that alerted me to this was dead on…my heart is certainly pounding. This is so exciting!!! I wonder if Emma is there…if not, where will Hermione be during the Battle?

Posted by cosmo409 on October 29, 2009, 12:14 PM report to moderator

That’s really exciting but sad because that means Fred, Snape, Tonks, and Lupin are about to die!

Posted by Vaporage on October 29, 2009, 12:20 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

OMG!!!!!! AHHHH!!!! This is super exciting! I truly hope they do the final battle justice….. It’s like the most epic thing about the books. I can’t believe it’s all coming to an end though.

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 29, 2009, 12:37 PM report to moderator
Rainingmen_thumb

So. Exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This may take them several weeks to film… ahh, how I wish I could make a set visit! :)

Posted by BwaySaint on October 29, 2009, 01:07 PM report to moderator
T7281169_thumb

omg this is so cool im so exited but i do agree with Vaporage that its sad because Fred George Lupin and Snape r about to die, but I’m exited that Bellatrix is about to die too

Posted by lilginnythatlostherjumper on October 29, 2009, 01:08 PM report to moderator
250px-youre-a-wizard

We still don’t know if that scene is really the “Battle of Hogwarts” or other scenes that involving the 43 principal cast…

Posted by EnricoDc on October 29, 2009, 02:02 PM report to moderator

Am hoping it occurs to someone to take a group photo while they’re all together!

Posted by Jillxoxo on October 29, 2009, 02:33 PM report to moderator

"Myrtle!" Harry said in outrage, "I'm -- I'm not wearing anything!"[br]The foam was so dense that this hardly mattered, but he had a nasty feeling that Myrtle had been spying on him from out of one of the taps ever since he had arrived.[br]"I closed my ey