New Video of Matt Lewis at Harry Potter, the Exhibition in Boston

Lewis
October 26, 2009, 07:36 PM

Last week, Harry Potter, the Exhibition opened at the Museum of Science in Boston, Massachusetts. Readers will recall that TLC was at the event and brought you audio interviews with actor Matt Lewis (Neville Longbottom) along with our report and photos here. Thanks to WB, we now have some good new video of Matt at the Exhibition, where he discusses going through the various sets and props from the beloved Harry Potter films on display. We also have screencaps here where you can also see many new photos of the exhibition. Harry Potter, the Exhibition is now open in Boston and will run through February 21, 2010, with ticket info available at this link. Enjoy!

Please note: The video is also available here in our galleries, however unfortunately we are experiencing some problems and it may take quite some time for them to load.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Lewis News

Img_44501_thumb

neat!

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on October 26, 2009, 08:04 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

matt lewis is such an awesome sweet guy!!!
i loved the exhibit when i went to see it in chicago!!! i wish i could go back!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on October 26, 2009, 08:28 PM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

So close, yet so far.

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on October 26, 2009, 09:03 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I cannot wait til this comes to the UK. I had no idea it was THIS good!

Posted by KiwiMcI on October 26, 2009, 09:22 PM report to moderator
Leaky3_thumb

I CAN’T WAIT TO GO!!!!! I have my trip all planned out, I just need to figure out which weekend is best for me. I am sooooo stoked. If anyone else is going, comment on my parchment. PotionsMaster^^Ravenclaw

Leaky3_thumb

you can pull mandrakes and play quidditch!!!!!!!!!!

Morse_telegrapher_thumb

Excellent video clip with Matt Lewis. I love his enthusiasm for the Exhibit.

Posted by Phoenix1946 on October 26, 2009, 10:42 PM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

That looks interesting!
It’s also great that WB are giving Matt more publicity, and accounting for his not having a very big role in previous films.
I hope this means that we’re going to see a lot of Neville in DH.

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on October 27, 2009, 03:19 AM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

Awww. It is so far away.

Posted by Jane_Potter on October 27, 2009, 05:08 AM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Love the clip…Matt is so cool. : D

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on October 27, 2009, 09:09 AM report to moderator

Matt looks so great! I love his eyes… I can’t believe our little Neville has become this handsome young man. <333333

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on October 27, 2009, 09:50 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

I saw that twice in Chicgo and each time their was always something new about it. Its ablsoute amazng! Yeay first.

Posted by The Nerd on October 27, 2009, 12:11 PM report to moderator
Leaky3_thumb

T7281169_thumb

i wanna go so bad it needs to come to california

Posted by lilginnythatlostherjumper on October 27, 2009, 02:22 PM report to moderator
M005_edited-1_thumb

Is Matt the only cast member who’s actively, GLADLY participating in HP exhibits and stuff? If so, he’s the best! :)

I understood the trio though. They’re busy.

Posted by ginevrapotter07 on October 27, 2009, 03:43 PM report to moderator

"You horrible woman," she said, through gritted teeth, "you don't care, do you, anything for a story, and anyone will do, won't they? Even Ludo Bagman --"[br]"Sit down, you silly little girl, and don't talk about things you don't understand," said Rita Sk