Unlock the Secrets with the Half-Blood Prince Blu-Ray DVD Commercial

HBP Film
October 25, 2009, 06:40 AM

Amazon.com now has this new video online  advertising the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Blu-ray DVD in a spot called  "Unlock the Secrets." Of note are new quick looks at cast members such as Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley, our King) in his harness to film for the Quidditch scenes, Matt Lewis (Neville) and Alfie Enoch (Dean), Emma Watson (Hermione), Jessie Cave (Lavender) and Dan Radcliffe (Harry) speaking to director Yates. Update: Screencaps starting with the new images can be found here. There is also written mention of the new footage from Deathly Hallows that will be contained on the DVD (no actual DH footage shown!), as well as the live community option and more.  The Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD will be released on December 8th. Thanks to Portkey.it for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Hpphotoshop_thumb

I’m getting blu ray for christmas and this dvd!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 25, 2009, 07:19 AM report to moderator
Deathly_002_001_thumb

Hmm I still can’t understand. Will the Blue Ray Combo have all the features that the 2-Disk Limited Special Edition (DVD) will have. The DVD included with the combo is the 2-Disk as well. Please help :). Thanks.

Posted by wiltabone on October 25, 2009, 08:36 AM report to moderator
The_master_close_up_thumb

I suppose I’ll have to buy a blu-ray player now. Although it is getting a bit silly having 80 different DVD versions out there with certain material only on each one.

Posted by vespasian68967 on October 25, 2009, 09:38 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I was already excited! But yeah this video just makes the wait til December even worse. I have 3 copies of OOTP because I bought pretty much every version of it and I have a feeling the same thing will happen with HBP. I LOVED that movie so much and I really don’t think it will be the same unless it’s watched in High Def so I have to buy the Blu-Ray version in addition to the two-disc special edition. I’m just excited to see the movie again. I haven’t seen it since August!

Posted by cghambright on October 25, 2009, 09:52 AM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Perfect!!

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on October 25, 2009, 10:52 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I’m so excited! I’m sort of confused on which dvd will have which, but I suppose when I get my hands on all of them I’ll decide which one to get – most likely the 2-disc edition :)

Posted by Christine on October 25, 2009, 11:31 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

looks great!!

Posted by The Nerd on October 25, 2009, 12:19 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

looks great!!

Posted by The Nerd on October 25, 2009, 12:19 PM report to moderator
Imagen009_thumb

I’m getting the 2 disc special edition, but I’m waiting for the ultimate edition to buy the blu-ray, I’m I crazy? should I get the blu-ray now?

Posted by selene21 (ROAR) on October 25, 2009, 12:45 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

I need a Blu Ray Player now!!! Wow!

Posted by LadySidi on October 25, 2009, 01:09 PM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

Super excited!!!

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on October 25, 2009, 04:48 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

I hate how there is more extra stuff on the Blu-Ray Disc…. but now I’m saving up for a Blu-Ray player anyways. I must get all the HP movies on Blu-Ray!!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 25, 2009, 08:47 PM report to moderator

I have to watch this!

Posted by Smonocco on October 25, 2009, 10:54 PM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

If only I had a Blu-ray player!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on October 25, 2009, 10:59 PM report to moderator
M005_edited-1_thumb

At least a clip (even a ten-second clip) from DH, no? :(

Posted by ginevrapotter07 on October 25, 2009, 11:34 PM report to moderator

[i]"Ministry of Magic?"[/i] bellowed Uncle Vernon. "People like you in [i]government[/i]? Oh this explains everything, everything, no wonder the country's going to the dogs..."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014