Spoiler Alert: Report and Photos from Weasley Wedding in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DH Film
October 23, 2009, 09:30 PM

Hang on everyone, there is a new report and photos online tonight detailing filming and the scene of Bill and Fleur's wedding from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Found at OhNoTheyDidnt via HP4U, the following link will take you to a highly spoiler filled report of the sequence from the movie, as well as news that apparently Madame Maxime is there with Hagrid. Notable in detail are descriptions of Fleur's wedding gown, the antics of the Twins, Ron and Hermione details galore, as well as more on the colors of the wedding (lilac is one) the cake, Molly, Lupin and the announcement that heralds the somber news the Ministry has fallen  Even more spoilerish are photos later on in the report of the inside of Hermione's parents home and photos of drawings on rock walls apparently done by Luna. Please note, while we can not verify this, many details match and are similar to an earlier legitimate report posted here a few months ago. As such, MAJOR SPOILERS AHOY UPDATE NOW AT HP4U

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Dhrandh_thumb

OMG I want to see this sooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!! and I told myself that i wasnt going to read anything about dh but i coudnt help myself, im like soo disapointed bc HBP was a mess specially bc i had read the test screening and watched every clip so hopefully this will be the end of me reading about dh, i will only watch the trailers and see pics, ANYWAYS………………… I love love love how all of this is turning out, the r/hr ♥ is sooo cute, i think Hermione was dancing with some unknown guest and when ron leaves i think she gets up to go with Krum bc she doesnt really know anyone except him, soo im sooo excited and happy that they added more to the jealousy part but they have to dance, r/hr better dance together at the wedding, i think that she may dance with krum but then Ron comes over and takes her, that wouldnt be bad huh? and why is there a high chair in hermione’s house, i know jk rowling wanted to give her a sister but its too late isnt? also in the movie? but anyways i cant wait to see everything, i want the hbp dvd to come out already to see the dh clip theyre putting :D

Posted by Mosu on October 25, 2009, 08:39 AM report to moderator
74123_141617022553882_107847329264185_201379_264575_n_thumb

I shouldn’t have looked, I just spoiled it.

Posted by Ballycastle Bats fan on October 25, 2009, 09:17 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

thats relly cool

Posted by alicia00 on October 25, 2009, 09:37 AM report to moderator
394omggggg--chibi_rei_thumb

Btw, I’m trying to locate the Leaky user who told me some time ago that they might have the deleted Chris and Maria’s set report saved somewhere. Is that person still around? Or does anyone else have the report saved?

Posted by MischiefManaged on October 25, 2009, 02:32 PM report to moderator
Tamy_129_thumb

I liked everything he said! Everything sounds so faithful to the book,except few things like Ron and Hermione´s scene but it was cool anyway. I´m so excited!! Can´t believe I´ll have to wait until 2010!! Kill me now!!

Posted by Tamyris on October 25, 2009, 03:33 PM report to moderator

think this is real?

Posted by lizzylizace on October 25, 2009, 09:20 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

This is amazing! This person must be the LUCKIEST person ever! How did they get on set! Everything sounds and looks AMAZING!! I love the stuff about Ron/Hermione and I hope they dance…maybe they will have an alone moment outside of the tent. And the part with George’s ear is hilarious! Fleur’s dress sounds amazing! The whole wedding sounds amazing and quirky just like in the book. This wedding can’t be like every other movie wedding…it’s Harry Potter! And Luna’s DRAWINGS are sooo cute! I wonder if Evanna did them herself!! I LOVE that Hagrid and Madam Maxime get to re-unite since she’s not the in the book. And I wonder if the guy Hermione dances with is Krum?? And also about Hermione’s parents’ house…WHY is there a baby chair?! I know JKR said that Hermione was going to have a little sister in one of the books, but would they put that in the movie?! Either way I’m so EFFIN excited!! Everyone should read it before WB takes it down…because they definitely will soon!

Posted by cghambright on October 26, 2009, 01:28 AM report to moderator
Tamy_129_thumb

Ron and Hermione should have danced in the wedding! Crap! I´m done with all the jeaulosly scenes! What about Ginny?How was she dressed?Where was Ginny?

Posted by Tamyris on October 26, 2009, 07:32 AM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

I could not see pics.
Very disappointed.
and i hope it’s fake, it just doesn’t sound right …ya know?

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on October 26, 2009, 08:19 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

I only looked at a few i didn’t want to spoil it :/

Posted by IloveDobby on October 26, 2009, 01:14 PM report to moderator
Littleburrow_thumb

Is there any real pictures? I don’t get it.

Posted by decarus on October 26, 2009, 04:56 PM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

I couldn’t see but 2 pics :( As for the write up, it sounds awesome except for the Ron / Hermione scene unless that’s in addition to them dancing together. I for one don’t know if I should believe all this or not. One thing’s for certain though, that CAN’T be the whole wedding scene!!!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on October 27, 2009, 01:42 PM report to moderator
Luna-lovegood-large_thumb

wow! :D

Posted by luna92 on October 28, 2009, 01:04 AM report to moderator
Harry-potter-stars_thumb

great account! unfortunately, the pics were removed by the time i got to them. oh well, guess i have to wait for the movies :(

Posted by harrygetsme on October 28, 2009, 03:20 AM report to moderator
Littleburrow_thumb

I agree there is no way that can be the whole wedding scene. That is what makes me wonder if this report is real or not. If it is real then the person should have written more concise such as: they were filming a scene with people entering the tent, they were filming a scene with Hermione dancing while Ron watched, they were filming the scene where it says the ministry fell.

This isn’t story telling. This is a set report. Be concise about what you actually saw.

Posted by decarus on October 28, 2009, 09:01 AM report to moderator

"Er -- Cho? Could I have a word with you?"[br]Giggling should be made illegal, Harry thought furiously, as all the girls around Cho started doing it.