Spoiler Alert: Report and Photos from Weasley Wedding in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DH Film
October 23, 2009, 09:30 PM

Hang on everyone, there is a new report and photos online tonight detailing filming and the scene of Bill and Fleur's wedding from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Found at OhNoTheyDidnt via HP4U, the following link will take you to a highly spoiler filled report of the sequence from the movie, as well as news that apparently Madame Maxime is there with Hagrid. Notable in detail are descriptions of Fleur's wedding gown, the antics of the Twins, Ron and Hermione details galore, as well as more on the colors of the wedding (lilac is one) the cake, Molly, Lupin and the announcement that heralds the somber news the Ministry has fallen  Even more spoilerish are photos later on in the report of the inside of Hermione's parents home and photos of drawings on rock walls apparently done by Luna. Please note, while we can not verify this, many details match and are similar to an earlier legitimate report posted here a few months ago. As such, MAJOR SPOILERS AHOY UPDATE NOW AT HP4U

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Upclose_of_me_thumb

Okay so I skimmed the article briefly…. I couldn’t help myself! It gets me all excited!!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 24, 2009, 04:43 PM report to moderator
Have_you_seen_this_man_2_thumb

I didn’t think the pics gave away that much.

Posted by clashcityrocker13 on October 24, 2009, 04:57 PM report to moderator

some differences….as usual. Madame Maxime was NOT at fleur and bills wedding in the book…which I did find odd, considering she was head mistress of BB.
In the book, Hermione only danced with Ron. they were sitting at the table with Viktor Krum. Ron was so jealous he asked hermione to dance.
Bill’s scratches…in the book, were not visible for the wedding due to Fleur’s administrations.
Hermione was not wearing Red in the book for the wedding. She was wearing Lilac.
In the book, Fleur’s dress was silver.
The newly built Burrow…doesn’t look right.
What’s with the shabby flat with the high chair. surely not Hermione’s parents house. (doesn’t make sense that) They were both dentists remember…could afford something a lot nicer than a shabby flat.
The spoiler….anticipated happiness turned to disappointment. oh well. such is life. I like to view spoilers as progress reports.
The photos…hmm, why? what was the point in changing this and that.
nice to read the original fleur is in DH.
I am so looking forward though to seeing the twins. :-)

Posted by DobbyWinkyKreacher on October 24, 2009, 04:59 PM report to moderator
Phelpstwins_thumb

arrrgh I can’t wait!

Posted by deadtree ♥WBM♥ on October 24, 2009, 05:08 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

RON/HERMIONE RON/HERMIONE!!

Posted by KiwiMcI on October 24, 2009, 06:01 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

Wow. To look or not to look. lol

Posted by LadySidi on October 24, 2009, 06:09 PM report to moderator
Neville_avatar_01_thumb

Wow – even if if is a fake, it sounds very Potter-ish, and how I imagined …

Posted by JaneMarple9 on October 24, 2009, 07:08 PM report to moderator
_gickr

SO excited for the movie release.

…..i am so excited!!!!!!

Posted by vampressISap0tter *ROAR* on October 24, 2009, 07:22 PM report to moderator
Myleaky_thumb

Not looking! Not Looking! NOT LOOKING!!!

Posted by PewterWolf on October 24, 2009, 09:36 PM report to moderator
Hpim0307_thumb

omg omg omg

Posted by Aga Veneficus on October 24, 2009, 09:36 PM report to moderator
Picture_200_thumb

Awesome :D Love the pics!!

Posted by ϟTheWizardϟ on October 24, 2009, 10:38 PM report to moderator
394omggggg--chibi_rei_thumb

I read through the report and while some of it sounds real, on the whole I’m not sure what to make of it. If I compare it to what I remember from Chris and Maria’s set report (the one that was taken offline rather quickly), this one just sounds somehow…fake. Or fake-ish. Even though the amount of detail is rather similar as in Chris and Maria’s report. Maybe it’s the style of writing, I don’t know. The text contains several expressions that are used in the HP books but otherwise it’s been written rather badly. To me, it sounds more like a fantasy of a fan than a real set report.

Having said that, I took a closer look at the HP4U site and they do seem to have an astonishing amount of ‘exclusive’ stuff, be it set reports, event photos (including events like POA wrap party) or HP-related things to sell. They claim to have things like first edition HP books, tons of items signed by JK Rowling and/or the HP actors, etc. Does anyone know anything more about that site? Are they reputable?

Posted by MischiefManaged on October 24, 2009, 10:44 PM report to moderator

I hope Hermione’s partner is not Viktor (I fear it will be him as the bridesmaids could be the Veela cousins.) It will be really stupid then!
That completely misses the point of the scene in the book. Ron is supposed to have somewhat learned from his mistake in Goblet of Fire. This will only make him look worse.. I have always felt that Kloves has sidelined Ron in all his screenplays, so as to spend more time with his favorite character, Hermione. (No offense to Hermione.)
Still, fingers crossed hoping for a dance scene with Ron and Hermione, as this needn’t be description of the entire scene (Since Doge and Muriel are nowhere to be found, although they have been cast..)

Posted by adithyakv on October 24, 2009, 11:04 PM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

wow. I have no words to describe them!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on October 24, 2009, 11:20 PM report to moderator
Copy_of_copy_of_dscn1538_thumb

Goosebumps =] I cant wait.

But why is there a baby seat in Hermiones house?

Posted by DumblondKatie on October 24, 2009, 11:38 PM report to moderator

...holding it before him like a bomb, [he] sprinted out of the hall, while the Slytherin table exploded with laughter at the sight of him. They heard the Howler go off in the entrance hall -- Neville's grandmother's voice, magically magnified to a hundred