Spoiler Alert: Report and Photos from Weasley Wedding in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DH Film
October 23, 2009, 09:30 PM

Hang on everyone, there is a new report and photos online tonight detailing filming and the scene of Bill and Fleur's wedding from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Found at OhNoTheyDidnt via HP4U, the following link will take you to a highly spoiler filled report of the sequence from the movie, as well as news that apparently Madame Maxime is there with Hagrid. Notable in detail are descriptions of Fleur's wedding gown, the antics of the Twins, Ron and Hermione details galore, as well as more on the colors of the wedding (lilac is one) the cake, Molly, Lupin and the announcement that heralds the somber news the Ministry has fallen  Even more spoilerish are photos later on in the report of the inside of Hermione's parents home and photos of drawings on rock walls apparently done by Luna. Please note, while we can not verify this, many details match and are similar to an earlier legitimate report posted here a few months ago. As such, MAJOR SPOILERS AHOY UPDATE NOW AT HP4U

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

WOOOW ITs aldready been fimled

Posted by Mew5645 on October 24, 2009, 01:07 PM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

why is there no report of Tonks with Lupin???

if they cut teddy and tonks out of this i will cry!

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on October 24, 2009, 01:56 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Awesome!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 24, 2009, 02:14 PM report to moderator

I love how they photo shopped dan’s chest hair out of the last pic. major lol’s to that!

Posted by hufflepuffpride on October 24, 2009, 02:20 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Awesssssssooooommmmeee!!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 24, 2009, 02:20 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Awesome!!!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 24, 2009, 02:23 PM report to moderator
The_master_close_up_thumb

I didn’t realize they were bringing back Clemence Poesy for DH but I guess that was HBP that she wasn’t in. Oh well, I should probably pay more attention to the casting news. :)

Posted by vespasian68967 on October 24, 2009, 02:44 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

OMG! the pics are so wonderful! hahah spoiler i know you have to post the warnign but it is almost impossible to be on leaky and havent read all the series at least once!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on October 24, 2009, 02:47 PM report to moderator
Hr_hbp_thumb

I’ve only read the first page so far but I’m really not thrilled by the way they’re handled Hermione’s dance and Ron’s reaction. (Actually, I do like the cute, peek-over-the-shoulder look but not the walking off in two separate directions by the two of them. Not when in the book they danced almost the entire evening!)

One thing I don’t get. Why is there a high chair and letter magnets on the refrigerator in (what may be) Hermione’s parents’ home? Huh?

Posted by RHrSoulmates on October 24, 2009, 03:01 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Mmk, so I gave in and looked at the photos but I didn’t read anything :) Now I can live peacefully and won’t be tempted to do anything. Teehee.

Posted by Christine on October 24, 2009, 03:10 PM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

woo hoo!!!!!!

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on October 24, 2009, 03:16 PM report to moderator
Imagen009_thumb

the pics look weird, I hope that set report is not fake those were alot of details!!!
As many of you I also hope that Ron and Hermione get to dance, if not I’m going to be very angry at WB once again

Posted by selene21 (ROAR) on October 24, 2009, 03:33 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I must say that I am awfully impressed by the attention to detail visible in these pictures and eagerly await seeing the final scenes in the movie! Now if Warner Brothers would just disclose some official media for once…

Posted by Kirk on October 24, 2009, 03:55 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

OMG!!! I so want to look, but I don’t want to get spoiled too much…. AHHH!!!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 24, 2009, 04:26 PM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

No spoilers, we all read the book.

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on October 24, 2009, 04:29 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Professor Trelawney, who had been so pleased with [Harry and Ron] when they had been predicting their own horrific deaths, quickly became irritated as they sniggered through her explanation of the various ways in which Pluto could disrupt everyday life.