Spoiler Alert: Report and Photos from Weasley Wedding in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DH Film
October 23, 2009, 09:30 PM

Hang on everyone, there is a new report and photos online tonight detailing filming and the scene of Bill and Fleur's wedding from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Found at OhNoTheyDidnt via HP4U, the following link will take you to a highly spoiler filled report of the sequence from the movie, as well as news that apparently Madame Maxime is there with Hagrid. Notable in detail are descriptions of Fleur's wedding gown, the antics of the Twins, Ron and Hermione details galore, as well as more on the colors of the wedding (lilac is one) the cake, Molly, Lupin and the announcement that heralds the somber news the Ministry has fallen  Even more spoilerish are photos later on in the report of the inside of Hermione's parents home and photos of drawings on rock walls apparently done by Luna. Please note, while we can not verify this, many details match and are similar to an earlier legitimate report posted here a few months ago. As such, MAJOR SPOILERS AHOY UPDATE NOW AT HP4U

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Download_thumb

straight up awesome

Posted by Leander21[WBM] on October 23, 2009, 09:49 PM report to moderator

Whoa. I can’t believe all this detail.

Posted by Qwikqwoter on October 23, 2009, 09:56 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

wow!!! so many pics!!!! so exciting!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 23, 2009, 09:59 PM report to moderator
Leaky3_thumb

hehehehehehehehehe i love it i love it i love it!!

Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

I’M NOT LOOKING. I’M NOT LOOKING. LALALALALALALALA.

ONTD! :D

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on October 23, 2009, 10:05 PM report to moderator
Img_2983_thumb

Interesting, very interesting.

Kind of mad that Ron and Hermione aren’t going to dance at the wedding.

Posted by bellelena on October 23, 2009, 10:21 PM report to moderator
M005_edited-1_thumb

OMG! I’m hyperventilating! AAAH!!! :O Major Spoiler but IDC… Ron isn’t dancing with Hermione?!!! That sucks! :((

In the wedding, Harry is supposed to be Barny(?) Weasley right? They dropped that out?

PS. pics are brilliant. :) I LOL at Dan’s chest hair. xD

Posted by ginevrapotter07 on October 23, 2009, 10:54 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Must not read… must not look at the pictures. Oh crap, I think I’m giving in! Wait no, must be strong. Must save myself from spoiling the movie…

Posted by Christine on October 23, 2009, 11:01 PM report to moderator
Threefriends_thumb

I wonder how they are explaining Bill’s altered appearance…scratches on face. The fight at Hogwarts never happened in HBP movie! lol.

Posted by ProfessorCharms [ROAR] on October 23, 2009, 11:18 PM report to moderator
Moon3_thumb

I only took a very quick look since someone said they shopped out Dan’s chest hair, I just had to see that. It was funny and I really don’t know why they shopped it.

Posted by Figment on October 23, 2009, 11:44 PM report to moderator
Image

cool.

Posted by magicmaniac on October 24, 2009, 12:05 AM report to moderator
Walleeve_lg_thumb

“One thing I don’t get. Why is there a high chair and letter magnets on the refrigerator in (what may be) Hermione’s parents’ home? Huh?”

I’m wondering about that too—maybe the flashback is Hermione remembering her childhood? In contrast to being in her home and her parents not recognizing her?

Posted by dynagirldangit on October 24, 2009, 12:06 AM report to moderator
Iconator_4a84e48cd91bc7150c419e167949a783_thumb

super irritated that Ron and Hermione do not dance at the wedding. if we didn’t already know that their famous kiss was shot, i would have serious doubts about it even being included.

otherwise, very excited!

Posted by cosmo409 on October 24, 2009, 02:20 AM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

That looks fake to me
And why is there a baby seat in Hermoine’s kitchen?

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on October 24, 2009, 02:45 AM report to moderator
Img_2315_face0_thumb

Wauw!

Posted by Nicci Weasley on October 24, 2009, 02:53 AM report to moderator

"Tiny little bloke, my dad was. By the time I was six I could lift him up an' put him on top o' the dresser if he annoyed me. Used ter make him laugh..."