Quidditch World Cup to be Broadcast Live on Net from Middlebury College

Fans
October 23, 2009, 11:27 AM

Earlier this month, we told you that the third annual intercollegiate Quidditch World Cup would be taking place this weekend at Middlebury College in Vermont. There is exciting news for fans all over the world as word is the event will now be livestreamed on the net via this link on Sunday, October 25th from 9am -6pm Eastern. Muggles and Magical folks alike are invited to watch or head out to the event which will feature more than 20 collegiate teams in competition using the very popular (and very exciting) magical sport. The matches are free and open to the public. For more, be sure to check the Facebook page here, or the main website. Good luck to all in their quest for the Quidditch World Cup!

Thanks Emily!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Pluto_thumb

yay!

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on October 23, 2009, 12:31 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Yay! Hope I can follow it!

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on October 23, 2009, 01:31 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I ♡ Quidditch!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 23, 2009, 04:09 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Super cool! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 23, 2009, 04:16 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

that is so awesome! i cant wait!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on October 23, 2009, 04:41 PM report to moderator
27577_1__thumb

awesome i wanna wathc!

Posted by Rowling Stones on October 23, 2009, 09:40 PM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

Cool. I love Quidditch!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on October 24, 2009, 03:59 AM report to moderator

Great! thanks for the heads up! I hope I can catch it on Sunday!

Posted by emdash84 on October 24, 2009, 04:07 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

This is great, I’ll catch as much of it as I can!!!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on October 24, 2009, 05:21 AM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

VERY COOL! I can’t wait to watch it!

Posted by LadySidi on October 24, 2009, 06:27 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I am not sure that I will sit in front of my computer all of Sunday in order to watch the match, but I may just stop in for a while for the fun.

Posted by Kirk on October 24, 2009, 04:00 PM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

Woot! Quidditch!

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on October 24, 2009, 04:22 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Definatley watching it!!! Its on soon!!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 25, 2009, 07:10 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

wow i would love to go c a game

Posted by alicia00 on October 25, 2009, 08:14 AM report to moderator
Hogwarts_monty_python_thumb

Omg! I cannot believe I missed it!! Does anyone know if the video was saved so I can still watch it?? I don’t care if I missed it live but I still want to see it!

Posted by nevertickleasleepingdragon on October 26, 2009, 09:09 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Well, yeh might've bent a few rules, Harry, bu' yeh're all righ' really, aren' [br]you?"[br]"Cheers, Hagrid," said Harry, grinning.