Product Watch: New Flourish & Blotts Tote Bag, Sale Continues at WBShop.com

WB Shop
October 23, 2009, 08:03 AM

Harry Potter product watch continues today with word of a brand new Flourish and Blotts Tote bag (photo here, closeup here)  that is now available via WBshop.com. The bag, bearing the label of the famous Diagon Alley bookstore, has a zippered top and inside smaller zip compartment.

If you are still looking for last minute Halloween costumes, be sure to take advantage of the ongoing sales of Harry Potter costumes, plus WB has now added free 2nd day shipping on orders over $60.00 (USD). Finally, while pre-sales have long been available in our shop, you can pre-order the Ultimate Collections (SS, CoS) and the HBP special two disc set with the Deathly Hallows preview. Note that with any Harry Potter DVD purchase through October 25, fans will get 25% off all Harry Potter merchandise except for the costumes.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent WB Shop News

2013-07-19_113504_thumb

Wishing I had all the Galleons in the world to buy it all!

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on October 23, 2009, 10:20 AM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

I want it all!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on October 23, 2009, 11:18 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I want that bag! I may just buy it…

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 23, 2009, 11:24 AM report to moderator
Zomg_yay__thumb

lol agree with bookworm jen, can never find much undercover hp merch these days. although the $60 deal is too steep for me, i’m totally taking advantage of the dvd deal; then i can get it and discounted merch. everyone loves a good deal, but nothing’s better than an hp deal :)

Posted by drarry.girl on October 23, 2009, 11:32 AM report to moderator
149638_103433969730594_2631787_n_thumb

I’m planning on buying SS and COS, but it irritates me that the extended scenes add up to just a total of 20 minutes (7 – SS, 13 – SS). Assuming they’re the Disney Familiy editions, those additional scenes added so much to the movies. I remember my surprise at how much more I enjoyed the movies with those additional scenes. I don’t see why the director couldn’t have included them in the theatrical release. Especially for SS.
I bought the extended scene versions of LOTR. I absolutely LOVED them. There was so much more there. However, it also made me appreciate Peter Jackson as a director, because I also LOVED the theatrical releases of all three movies.

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on October 23, 2009, 02:03 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

nice!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 23, 2009, 04:03 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Awesomness! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 23, 2009, 04:17 PM report to moderator
M005_edited-1_thumb

Would really love that for the Halloween trick-or-treating party at the mall this Nov. I’d love to dress up as a witch. (or be one) :) lol. first.

Posted by ginevrapotter07 on October 24, 2009, 12:13 AM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

I WANT IT. NOW.

I’m dressing up as Draco in a Spacesuit for Halloween, I have my own homemade cardboard spacesuit. :D

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on October 24, 2009, 12:42 AM report to moderator
M005_edited-1_thumb

Draco in a Spacesuit? Nice one. lol. Reminds me of the Draco in A very potter musical. xD

—with the DH preview!? plus Ultim. collections of PS &CoS!!? Give. It. To. Me. Or. Die….. wait, $60? Nah, you can have it.

Posted by ginevrapotter07 on October 24, 2009, 12:49 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

I just found another item to put on my Christmas list!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on October 24, 2009, 01:56 AM report to moderator
_gickr

love bellatrix’s costume..heart heart heart it!

Posted by vampressISap0tter *ROAR* on October 24, 2009, 01:58 AM report to moderator
Bookworm_thumb

I want that tote bag! I rather like that it’s not overtly HP, so that if someone recognizes the name and comments on it, I will know I’ve found a true fellow fan. ;)

Posted by Bookworm Jen on October 24, 2009, 02:26 AM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

Swet kinda already knew but still..

Posted by Horcruxalej on October 24, 2009, 03:22 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Might buy some stuff from this site for christmas

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 24, 2009, 03:33 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Voldemort raised his wand again and whirled it through the air. A streak of what looked like molten silver hung shining in the wand's wake. Momentarily shapeless, it writhed and then formed itself into a gleaming replica of a human hand, bright as moonlig