"Harry, A History" Discussion Tomorrow in Fairfax, Virginia

Harry, A History
October 22, 2009, 12:26 PM

Calling Harry Potter fans in the DC area! There will be a discussion about the phenomenal world of Harry Potter and the series by J.K. Rowling tomorrow in Fairfax, Virginia. Featuring TLC's own Melissa Anelli, author of "Harry, A History," the event will take place at 7:00pm (Eastern) tomorrow night and is free and open to the public. Directions to site of the event, the Fairfax County Government Center, Board Auditorium, 12000 Government Center Parkway in Fairfax can be found at this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Harry, A History News

Wicca_thumb

First!!!
I need this!!!

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on October 22, 2009, 12:37 PM report to moderator
Photo_thumb

Oh come on, why isn’t there ever something cool like this on the west coast. Sad :(

Posted by Potions_TA on October 22, 2009, 01:11 PM report to moderator
Shep_thumb

This is so close to my house, but im going to be at a wedding tomorrow, bummer man

Posted by Shep on October 22, 2009, 01:57 PM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

cool

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on October 22, 2009, 02:39 PM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

cool

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on October 22, 2009, 03:28 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Go to Scotland for crying out loud Melissa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 22, 2009, 04:07 PM report to moderator
Lovegood2_thumb

wish i lived there! melissa, if you read tis, your book is one of the best books ive read since the 7th hp came out. You are AWESOME!

Posted by Loveforluna on October 22, 2009, 05:35 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I wish I could attend and hope that everyone who is able to go has a fantastic time during this session!

Posted by Kirk on October 22, 2009, 06:06 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

oo! I wish I could be there!

Posted by LadySidi on October 22, 2009, 06:53 PM report to moderator

figures cant go even though i live in the area i wish i could drive

Posted by samisapotterfan on October 22, 2009, 08:53 PM report to moderator
9-2007_003_thumb

It really sucks to be so close but not able to get there because I have no car :(

Posted by cantspellathing on October 22, 2009, 08:54 PM report to moderator
Harrypotter5pic2_thumb

Oh I wish I lived there!!

Posted by kyramp on October 22, 2009, 09:40 PM report to moderator
L_9109ce48d9b16291674b205c03cb8e2b_thumb

Aw man, I’m only 4 hours away! I reeaaallly wish I could go.

Posted by Czechmetz on October 23, 2009, 02:15 AM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

2nd!!
Cool, but I won’t be able to go.

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on October 23, 2009, 05:02 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

so great! oh fairfax, you’re never good to me when i’m there, and when i’m not, you elude me!

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on October 23, 2009, 05:16 AM report to moderator

"Get him, save him, he's only just gone through!"[br]"It's too late, Harry --"[br]"We can still reach him --"[br]Harry struggled hard and viciously, but Lupin would not let go...[br]"There's nothing you can do, Harry... nothing... He's gone."