Matt Lewis to take Part in Press Roundtable for Boston Harry Potter Exhibition Kickoff

Lewis
October 21, 2009, 06:38 AM

Back in July, we first told you Boston would be the next stop for Harry Potter, the Exhibition which is traveling to various cities here in the US and world wide.  Now set to open this weekend in Boston, Mass, WB is providing press day again for many fan sites, including The Leaky Cauldron which will take place tomorrow. Due to take part in the roundtable is actor Matt Lewis, who plays Neville Longbottom in the Potter films; stay tuned for all the coverage!

Harry Potter, the Exhibition featuring many props, costumes and sets seen in the Harry Potter films, will be open at the Museum of Science this Sunday, October 25th (member preview Oct.24) and will run through Sunday, February 21, 2010, with ticket info available here. Be sure to check out our earlier report from the event in Chicago here and here, with photos available here, and video here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Lewis News

Imgres_1__thumb

YES! I live on cape cod and am definetly attending… i’m not going on opening day though so I doubt I will see Matt Lewis (who is the best) in Boston, but I can’t wait to see everything… AHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS SO COOL!!!!

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on October 21, 2009, 06:13 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

It is marvelous that he is participating in this event and it is my hope that everyone who visits the exhibit will find themselves just as impressed as I was when it visited Chicago.

Posted by Kirk on October 21, 2009, 07:21 PM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

So Nevile is going to be within 45 minutes of me? Awesome!!!! I cannot make it though, I have to work.

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on October 21, 2009, 09:45 PM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

Why do the coolest things happen when I have to work?

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on October 21, 2009, 09:48 PM report to moderator
Ron_thumb

Sue, is the event with Matt open to fans? Is he going to be there on the opening day?
It opens a day early for members of the museum, will be be there for that event?

I would cry if I missed out on anything!

Posted by dee on October 21, 2009, 09:49 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait to go!

Posted by Dawna on October 21, 2009, 10:29 PM report to moderator
M005_edited-1_thumb

Aww, Matt is always there for HP releases. I hope all the cast are like that.

Posted by ginevrapotter07 on October 21, 2009, 11:02 PM report to moderator
Dh__flight_of_hedwig_by_clouded_ambition_thumb

Woo hoo! We’re going on Sunday just after noon—in costume, of course!

Posted by dcsbelle [WBM] OOM3, CW on October 21, 2009, 11:03 PM report to moderator

He’s so cool!!!!

3rd!

Posted by humbert0 on October 21, 2009, 11:26 PM report to moderator

That’s great.

Posted by Leeann on October 21, 2009, 11:37 PM report to moderator
27112008419_thumb

greattt…..

Posted by jayrkreisler on October 21, 2009, 11:37 PM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

Wow, Matt always seems to be there for the HP releases. I hope the exibit comes to my area at some point so I can go see it but for now, I look forward to seeing TLC’s coverage of the Press Roundtable!!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on October 21, 2009, 11:58 PM report to moderator
Bookworm_thumb

I’ll be there on Sunday; I can’t wait! :)

Posted by Bookworm Jen on October 22, 2009, 12:15 AM report to moderator
27577_1__thumb

Awesome! go Matt

Posted by Rowling Stones on October 22, 2009, 12:20 AM report to moderator
Lily_evans_and_severus_snape_by_aura3107_thumb

Matt is my favorite non-trio person… Love him and LOVE Neville!! But am very disappointed that the exhibit isn’t coming to NE!! Something needs to come here:(

Posted by JessSnape on October 22, 2009, 01:38 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Dobby has traveled the country for two whole years, sir, trying to find work!" Dobby squeaked. "But Dobby hasn't found work, sir, because Dobby wants paying now!"[br]The house-elves all around the kitchen... all looked away at these words, as though Dobb