Three Nominations for Half-Blood Prince Film at People's Choice Awards

HBP Film
Posted by: Edward
October 20, 2009, 06:26 PM

Nominations for the 2010 People's Choice Awards have been announced and include a number of nods for the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince film.  The sixth Potter film was nominated in the "Favorite Movie" category against such other films as Star Trek, Angels and Demon, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and others.  Next, the Harry Potter trio; Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Rupert Grint (Ron), and Emma Watson (Hermione); have been nominated for the "Favorite On Screen Team" award.  Finally, the Harry Potter films have been nominated in the "Favorite Franchise" category.

Voting is now open via this link for the 2010 People's Choice Awards, which are slated to be broadcast live on CBS on January 6, 2010.

Many congratulations!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Imgres_1__thumb

HBP definetly desrerves it… i’m voting for HP

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on October 22, 2009, 10:10 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

This sucks. I voted already, but me, being the pessimist that I always am, thinks that Twilight will win. HP is obviously so much better and deserves to win (I’m not saying that because I’m biased, I’ve read both series), but because of all the fangirls, Twilight will win. : (

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on October 22, 2009, 10:56 AM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

I voted….
Twilight will probably take everything grumble
Going to vote multiple times!!!!!!

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on October 22, 2009, 11:06 AM report to moderator
Harry-potter-stars_thumb

they deserve to win all three! no competition ;)

Posted by harrygetsme on October 22, 2009, 11:28 AM report to moderator
034_thumb

Yay, hoping for the win, you all deserve it.

Posted by T-BirdROAR on October 22, 2009, 12:20 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

hooray HP for the win! :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on October 22, 2009, 12:57 PM report to moderator
Cropped_thumb

For me Harry Potter is the best and is going to be the best forever!

Posted by ~ Asi ~ on October 22, 2009, 01:41 PM report to moderator

Voted!!!

Posted by jeannemclROAR on October 22, 2009, 02:19 PM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

I just voted!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on October 22, 2009, 09:17 PM report to moderator

voting and voting and vooooooting

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on October 22, 2009, 10:13 PM report to moderator
781875269_029f43fa6f_thumb

YEAH!!!! Well DONE GUYS!!!! HARRY POTTER RULES!!!!! I’m gonna vote now…

Posted by ashim_gryffindor (Roar!) on October 23, 2009, 01:58 AM report to moderator
Thistletopiary_thumb

Just did my part and voted for the HP franchise, Trio, and HBP movie. Had to sneak in a vote for Meryl Streep while I was there…. she’s the best, even if she can’t be in the HP series!

Posted by bettb [ITC!] on October 23, 2009, 02:10 AM report to moderator
Thistletopiary_thumb

Posted by bettb [ITC!] on October 23, 2009, 02:21 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

woot , been voting alot !!!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on October 23, 2009, 04:12 AM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahahaha

Posted by wing on October 23, 2009, 06:54 AM report to moderator

[i]"Kill the spare."[/i][br]A swishing noise and a second voice, which screeched the words to the night: [i]"Avada Kedavra!"[/i][br]A blast of green light blazed through Harry's eyelids, and he heard something heavy fall to the ground beside him... terrif