Three Nominations for Half-Blood Prince Film at People's Choice Awards

HBP Film
Posted by: Edward
October 20, 2009, 06:26 PM

Nominations for the 2010 People's Choice Awards have been announced and include a number of nods for the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince film.  The sixth Potter film was nominated in the "Favorite Movie" category against such other films as Star Trek, Angels and Demon, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and others.  Next, the Harry Potter trio; Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Rupert Grint (Ron), and Emma Watson (Hermione); have been nominated for the "Favorite On Screen Team" award.  Finally, the Harry Potter films have been nominated in the "Favorite Franchise" category.

Voting is now open via this link for the 2010 People's Choice Awards, which are slated to be broadcast live on CBS on January 6, 2010.

Many congratulations!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

HBP ALL THE WAAYY !!!

Posted by Riddletrix ϟ ninjaaa :3 on October 21, 2009, 11:57 AM report to moderator
Films_dh_articles_dhew_11_thumb

I’m glad that HBP gets the recognition that it deserves! I’ll definitely be voting for all three categories for HBP, especially the favorite franchise category!

Posted by harrypotter1991{ROAR} on October 21, 2009, 12:06 PM report to moderator
Radcliffe_articles_2011gq_0005_thumb

i cant believe twilight is nominated! Twilight was a bad movie and the books sucked as well. Bella, Edward and Jacob weren’t even a team. And of course Twilight will win because of those screaming girls that are in love with Robert Pattinson’s face and Taylor Lautner’s abs. It is a shame for the hard working Harry Potter cast. HP really deserved to win.

Posted by fan.numero1 [SFTC!] on October 21, 2009, 12:21 PM report to moderator
Normal_hp_actors_thumb

Is it just me, or does it seem like Twilight has been around too long when it comes to award shows?

As a fan of both, I voted for HP all the way. I even wrote in Daniel name when it came to male actor. I tried to write in Emma’s but it wouldn’t let me. I’m going to vote next time for Rupert, and then Tom for breakout. I’m voting everyday.

Posted by CandyCane2304 on October 21, 2009, 12:34 PM report to moderator

this is the start i think…. can u say Oscar nod

Posted by no1hpfan on October 21, 2009, 01:08 PM report to moderator
Starship_thumb

HOPE HP WIIINS!!!!!!!!!! =)

Posted by NaRgLeS.WuZz.H3r3(: {Roar} on October 21, 2009, 01:13 PM report to moderator
Starship_thumb

HOPE HP WIIINS!!!!!!!!!! =)

Image

congrats! I voted!!! HP RULES!!!!

Posted by magicmaniac on October 21, 2009, 01:17 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

YAY! I’m voting now! I love how HBP and the Harry Potter franchise is now getting recognized more for awards… maybe it has a shot at the Oscars this coming time. :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 21, 2009, 01:29 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I’m voting right now!!!!!!!!

Posted by LunaLuver on October 21, 2009, 02:07 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I voted!! I really hope wins, its way better than Twilight.

Posted by LunaLuver on October 21, 2009, 02:08 PM report to moderator
Jtc-29_4_thumb

HP is going to win course it is better then the Twilight movie. We just have to scream louder for HP. The loudest voice always wins. But I do have to say that Robert Pattison is pretty cute. : ) Sorry Guys. Hey at lest I can say that Michael Weatherly is cuter than Rob. LOL

Posted by hermione.isabella on October 21, 2009, 02:46 PM report to moderator
1_thumb

I’m sorry, but if you’re nominated in a category in which Wolverine is also nominated, I don’t think you have any reason to be proud. In fact, it might actually be an insult.

Posted by Dawlish and the Archies {WBM!} on October 21, 2009, 02:49 PM report to moderator
Animation_thumb

i shall vote for them all

Posted by lilmisssnape on October 21, 2009, 02:59 PM report to moderator
Weasleys-da_small_thumb

VOTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope HP wins big !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by just another weasley ROAR,OoM2GS on October 21, 2009, 03:14 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Professor Trelawney was standing in the middle of the entrance hall with her wand in one hand and an empty sherry bottle in theother, looking utterly mad... her innumerable shawls and scarves were trailing haphazardly from her shoulders, giving the impres