Video, Photo of Tom Felton Presenting at Young Film Critics of the Year Awards

Felton
October 19, 2009, 11:38 AM

Last week actor Tom Felton (Draco) presented awards to young film fans at a special event held in the UK. Today, there is some great new video of Tom presenting at the Young Film Critics of the Year Awards which also contains a short new interview with Tom. Thanks as well to FilmClub who sent us this photo of Tom with the two winners: Rosemary Collins and Phoebe Lawrance. You can read their winning film reviews here at this link. While at the awards, Tom answered a few questions as follows:

FC: "You are here today at the Young Critics Awards, giving out awards to two FILMCLUB members who have reviewed films on the site.  Do you read your own film reviews?"

Tom Felton: "Yes, it was a great honour (to give out the award) I personally don’t go searching, not that I don’t appreciate the comments or opinions of other people, I like to hear what the fans have got to say.  I confess that I have a very good girlfriend who manages to email me all the best ones but I get quite a biased opinion of the films! I remember speaking to the director of the Harry Potter films and we both said, there’s going to be so many pros and so many(cons)…because there’s going to be thousands of reviews people are going to love it, or people are going to hate it. You’ve just got to take what you can from it really."

FC: "What do you think about FILMCLUB?"

Tom Felton: "I think it’s a fantastic initiative. I think FILMCLUB…a getting kids into films is a great idea but the idea of getting them into films as a group is even better.   I’m actually quite a lonely go-er to the cinema, I go quite often by myself but nothing beats going with a group of people.  Even if people disagree with what you think of the film its kind of good.  You kind of learn who you are by going to films with different people really.  I think it’s a great way to interact with other kids and see what’s out there."

Thanks much to Film Club and Anna!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton News

Epjpegutil31_thumb

Nice job, Tom!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on October 20, 2009, 10:15 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

he is so awesome! go Tom!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on October 20, 2009, 10:27 AM report to moderator
Mac3_thumb
1925 Points

tom felton is awesome!

Posted by Parkinsonpansy on October 20, 2009, 11:02 AM report to moderator
Mv5bmje0njy5mte2nv5bml5banbnxkftztywnzu4mtk1

what an awesome idea. a great way to kids into film…what a guy that tom felton :) hah

Posted by Beckster235 on October 20, 2009, 11:05 AM report to moderator

I LOVE this man…x

Posted by Livvy on October 20, 2009, 11:14 AM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

Rock on, Tom!!!

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on October 20, 2009, 11:31 AM report to moderator
New_image_thumb

i love tom!! HE IS SO AWESOME!!!!!

Posted by hplove4lifeROAR!!!!!!! on October 20, 2009, 11:46 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

he i cute

Posted by alicia00 on October 20, 2009, 01:55 PM report to moderator
Profile5_thumb

Nice interview, I don’t think I would ever go solo to the movies, I’d just watch one at home and get fat off popcorn

Posted by InArdorClad on October 20, 2009, 04:29 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_6_40_thumb

its awesome how hes helping prmote the club. the vid pretty cool too

Posted by nox avis on October 20, 2009, 07:23 PM report to moderator

____73_thumb

XDXDXD

Posted by wing on October 20, 2009, 11:52 PM report to moderator
____73_thumb

XDXDXD

Posted by wing on October 20, 2009, 11:52 PM report to moderator

Without warning, the scar on his forehead seared with pain again and his stomach churned horribly.[br]"Cut it out," he said firmly, rubbing the scar as the pain receded again.[br]"First sign of madness, talking to your own head," said a sly voice from the

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014