Dec. 12th: Dan Radcliffe, David Yates to Participate in Live Fan Screening via Half-Blood Prince Blu-Ray

HBP Film
October 19, 2009, 01:52 PM

Check it out: actor Dan Radcliffe, and director David Yates are set to take part in a special online live screening of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Video Business reports that WB will present its "first worldwide BD Live community screening with Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on Dec. 12" More info as follows:

"Potter will be screened with audio commentary. Director David Yates will host the event, which rolls out from London at 8 pm local time. Star Daniel Radcliffe also will attend. Fans who register their Half-Blood Prince  Blu-ray discs through BD Live will be invited to the screening, and the first 100,000 who RSVP will be guaranteed a spot to participate.

"I'm really looking forward to the live community screening of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and excited to talk directly to fans of the movie about my experiences and answer their questions," said Radcliffe. "It's a wonderful way for fans and for those directly involved with making a film to share opinions and ideas."

Yates added, "I'm looking forward to engaging with the thoughts and opinions of the fans who have supported us so loyally and passionately over the years-without them the films wouldn't be the success they are."

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Hpphotoshop_thumb

Aww I won’t be able to join in!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 19, 2009, 07:33 PM report to moderator
Image

Cool! I can do it on my 360 I think. My friend says,“Awesome!”

Posted by magicmaniac on October 19, 2009, 08:07 PM report to moderator
N1012410067_30004165_424_thumb

This is great of them to do (about time!), so I hate to whine, but why can’t anyone listen in? Sucks for people who don’t have blue ray.

Still, it should be awesome.

Posted by Olivia on October 19, 2009, 08:15 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I need to get a PS3 IMMEDIATELY!!! OMG! I was planning on buying the Blu-Ray dvd regardless…but now I need to get the player before December 8th. It shouldn’t be that hard…PS3s have gone down in price now right?

Posted by cghambright on October 19, 2009, 09:41 PM report to moderator
9407947_thumb

Good, now they can hear my feelings about how they ruined the Harry & Ginny kiss.

Posted by sidnandragin on October 20, 2009, 12:26 AM report to moderator
9407947_thumb

Posted by sidnandragin on October 20, 2009, 12:26 AM report to moderator
Profile5_thumb

You might think I would need more of a reason to invest in Blu-Ray. But I don’t x.o

Posted by InArdorClad on October 20, 2009, 12:36 AM report to moderator
Phelpstwins_thumb

Damn, that is awesome :O

Posted by deadtree ♥WBM♥ on October 20, 2009, 01:21 AM report to moderator
Banana_l_thumb

My laptop has a BD player, but I’m sticking to the DVD version. I might have chosen the BD version if I had a chance to be at the screening, but buying a BD player just because of this… Consumerism at its worst :(

Posted by Iceholic on October 20, 2009, 01:57 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_6_40_thumb

WOW thats an brilliant idea,it going to be interesting about the comments they make on the movie. if only i lived in england….:(

Posted by nox avis on October 20, 2009, 03:22 AM report to moderator
Potter07_thumb

Is it only on Blu Ray? If it is, well… sucks for me…

Posted by accioangela on October 20, 2009, 06:22 AM report to moderator
Bokorm_-p_thumb

Cool! Wish I could be there!

Posted by Lisbry on October 20, 2009, 06:40 AM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

So doing that

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on October 20, 2009, 06:51 AM report to moderator
Foto_8_thumb

I wonder if the interview is gonna be posted online for the fans who can’t go to the screening…

Posted by Lilleby on October 20, 2009, 07:13 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_m0hexavzz21qb3do9o6_250_normal_thumb

THANKG GOD I HAVE BLU-RAY!!!!!!!!

Posted by Owana Potter on October 20, 2009, 07:45 AM report to moderator

"Do you think we should go and [i]ask[/i] Hagrid about it all?"[br]"That'd be a cheerful visit," said Ron. "'Hello, Hagrid. Tell us, have you been setting anything mad and hairy loose in the castle lately?'"