Dec. 12th: Dan Radcliffe, David Yates to Participate in Live Fan Screening via Half-Blood Prince Blu-Ray

HBP Film
October 19, 2009, 01:52 PM

Check it out: actor Dan Radcliffe, and director David Yates are set to take part in a special online live screening of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Video Business reports that WB will present its "first worldwide BD Live community screening with Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on Dec. 12" More info as follows:

"Potter will be screened with audio commentary. Director David Yates will host the event, which rolls out from London at 8 pm local time. Star Daniel Radcliffe also will attend. Fans who register their Half-Blood Prince  Blu-ray discs through BD Live will be invited to the screening, and the first 100,000 who RSVP will be guaranteed a spot to participate.

"I'm really looking forward to the live community screening of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and excited to talk directly to fans of the movie about my experiences and answer their questions," said Radcliffe. "It's a wonderful way for fans and for those directly involved with making a film to share opinions and ideas."

Yates added, "I'm looking forward to engaging with the thoughts and opinions of the fans who have supported us so loyally and passionately over the years-without them the films wouldn't be the success they are."

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Paper_towns__thumb

Wow! I’m definitely buying the Blu-Ray now!!

Posted by LunaLovesPudding on October 19, 2009, 01:57 PM report to moderator
Electric_guitar_thumb

Cool! Yay for blu ray

Posted by Lloyd on October 19, 2009, 02:02 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

Wow, that’s incredible! I wish I could get the Blu-Ray lol :D :D

Posted by LadySidi on October 19, 2009, 02:47 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

So, do we need to get the Blu ray version? It sucks!

Posted by Mr. Brightside on October 19, 2009, 03:30 PM report to moderator
Trio_poster_thumb

I don’t understand, what if you are from some other country and not England, can you still be part of this?

Posted by Petra on October 19, 2009, 03:52 PM report to moderator
Ikonka2_thumb

Amazing. I should buy a BD recorder:D

Posted by SohajFawkes on October 19, 2009, 04:12 PM report to moderator

I wish I had a BR player… David and Daniel are probably the ones who know more about the film, I would love to bear their comments!

Posted by ethanHP on October 19, 2009, 04:27 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Thats cool…

Posted by Won_Two on October 19, 2009, 04:50 PM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

Sounds neat, but I don’t have a blu ray player and I probably won’t be getting one anytime soon. Those discs are just too damn expensive.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on October 19, 2009, 04:54 PM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

ahh! i might buy it just for the chance to go even tho i dont have blu ray! :P

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on October 19, 2009, 05:38 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I wish I had a blue Ray, and that I was in London!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on October 19, 2009, 06:10 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

so cool…to bad i dont have blue ray!
x

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on October 19, 2009, 06:22 PM report to moderator

That sounds really cool!

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on October 19, 2009, 06:32 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Cool.

Posted by Christine on October 19, 2009, 07:15 PM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

And this is why I want a PS3!!!!!

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on October 19, 2009, 07:28 PM report to moderator

"You've lost me my servant, boy!"[br]But Dobby shouted, "You shall not harm Harry Potter!"[br]There was a loud bang, and Mr. Malfoy was thrown backward. He crashed down the stairs, three at a time, landing in a crumpled heap on the landing below.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014