Swish and Flick on the Lights of Christmas with Warwick Davis

Movies
October 17, 2009, 08:14 AM

Actor Warwick Davis will be bringing a bit of holiday magic to those in the UK this year as the Professor Flitwick actor is set to turn on the holiday light display this year in Peterborough. The local paper reports "The Yaxley film star – who played Professor Filius Flitwick in the Harry Potter movies – will switch on the festive display on November 19 at 7pm...The stage will be placed outside the town hall, where there will be family entertainment from 5pm, with local acts taking the stage to entertain crowds up until switch-on time."

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Hbp_poster_two_thumb

It sounds like it will be a fantastic time! Unfortunately, as I live in the states, pictures and video will be all that I can rely upon to achieve the delusion that I was there. :P

Posted by Kirk on October 18, 2009, 03:22 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Posted by Kirk on October 18, 2009, 03:23 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Cool

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 18, 2009, 03:28 AM report to moderator
Img_2315_face0_thumb

I would love to see that!

Posted by Nicci Weasley on October 18, 2009, 04:06 AM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

I wish I could go!

Posted by LadySidi on October 18, 2009, 04:45 AM report to moderator

This would be interesting to watch.

Posted by Smonocco on October 18, 2009, 06:28 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

So cool! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 18, 2009, 09:07 AM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Wish I could go… I never knew there was a village called Yaxley!

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on October 18, 2009, 10:38 AM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Fantastic idea!

Posted by Girlraven1 on October 18, 2009, 11:40 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

that would be awesome to watch!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 18, 2009, 01:43 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_6_40_thumb

sounds great:) too bad i live in aus

Posted by nox avis on October 18, 2009, 04:11 PM report to moderator
Hedwig_avatar_thumb

Three cheers for Warwick Davis aka Professor Filius Flitwick/the Choirmaster! I hope that he won’t have to stand on a pile of books to reach the button, far too dangerous.

Jo found the names of villages here in England so useful as a source for names. I’ve driven past Dursley on the M5, which came as a bit of a surprise.

Posted by Graymayne on October 18, 2009, 10:01 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Wonder who’s turning on the Liverpool lights, see if it’s someone from bloody Hollyoaks, grrrrrr

Posted by KiwiMcI on October 19, 2009, 01:22 AM report to moderator
Snarry_thumb

wingAAAAAAAARdium leviOOOOOOOOOOOOSA, not wingardiUUM levviosAAAAAAAA!

Posted by /Sav-vySlasher/ on October 19, 2009, 02:37 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

Sounds so good – wish I could see that!

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on October 19, 2009, 09:43 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

...it was quite galling to be told not to be rash by a man who had served twelve years in the wizard prison, Azkaban, escaped, attempted to commit the murder he had been convicted for in the first place, then gone on the run with a stolen hippogriff...