Gregorovitch and Elder Wand Scenes for Deathly Hallows to be Filmed in November

DH Film
October 17, 2009, 08:29 AM

A bit of exciting news today regarding filming on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Serbia.com is reporting that actor Rade Serbedzija will begin filming his dramatic scenes involving the Elder wand next month, sometime in November. The report says "the film is the latest sequel in the Harry Potter oeuvre, and Rade will play the pivotal role of Gregorovich [sic], the famous wandmaker, in the film."

As reported previously, actor Ralph Fiennes is back to work in his role as Lord Voldemort and these scenes should all be very exciting business to say the least, stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Yay!

Posted by LoonyMaddie3 on October 21, 2009, 02:03 PM report to moderator
26097981_thumb

I’m glad to hear that WB is including Gregorovitch in the movie. My niece and her boyfriend are convinced that the deathly hallows, and the elder wand in particular, won’t be explained properly, but this bit of news seems to suggest otherwise.

Posted by jenge {Meredith Mooncloud} ~ [ITC!] on October 21, 2009, 03:57 PM report to moderator
034_thumb

I just can’t stand waiting anymore. A year is so far away. and when everything is all said and done, what next….Total HP withdrwal

Posted by T-BirdROAR on October 23, 2009, 04:53 AM report to moderator
Pict0440_thumb

Everytime I her about a casting or filming peace of news I am pleased to hear they are keeping it in. I found the wandlore a bit complicated in the book and I know thy like to simplify things in the films so I wonder how much detail they will go into

Posted by Jenpix on October 23, 2009, 05:18 AM report to moderator
Pict0440_thumb

Posted by Jenpix on October 23, 2009, 05:18 AM report to moderator
Lovegood2_thumb

ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Loveforluna on October 23, 2009, 02:29 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Sooo, they must be filming, like, right now..as we type? Maybe! Eeeeppps!

Posted by Smitch on November 05, 2009, 10:56 AM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

How very exciting! It’s kind of sad though to think that the movies are coming to an end.

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on May 25, 2010, 12:51 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

The hooded figure raised its head and looked right at Harry -- unicorn blood was dribbling down its front. It got to its feet and came swiftly toward Harry -- he couldn't move for fear.