Gregorovitch and Elder Wand Scenes for Deathly Hallows to be Filmed in November

DH Film
October 17, 2009, 08:29 AM

A bit of exciting news today regarding filming on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Serbia.com is reporting that actor Rade Serbedzija will begin filming his dramatic scenes involving the Elder wand next month, sometime in November. The report says "the film is the latest sequel in the Harry Potter oeuvre, and Rade will play the pivotal role of Gregorovich [sic], the famous wandmaker, in the film."

As reported previously, actor Ralph Fiennes is back to work in his role as Lord Voldemort and these scenes should all be very exciting business to say the least, stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Snarry_thumb

YES!!! YAY!! I’m so happy that they are making progress on the DH movie!!

Posted by /Sav-vySlasher/ on October 19, 2009, 02:32 AM report to moderator
Snarry_thumb

The only thing that’s keeping me alive is the 2 releases of the 2 parts of the DH movie, when it’s over, I have no idea what i’ll do…..=(

Posted by /Sav-vySlasher/ on October 19, 2009, 02:34 AM report to moderator
Phoenix_thumb

i am so looking forward to this film

Posted by madcap magician {ROAR!} on October 19, 2009, 03:28 AM report to moderator
1183829461_739a19b3c4_thumb

Awesome. :D Can’t wait for it to come out.

Posted by St. Clair on October 19, 2009, 04:28 AM report to moderator
Voy_a_morir_thumb

I really think that the Hallows movies are going to be the best.
As an obsessed fan of the books, I always felt that the movies weren’t as good, even though I watched all of them 1.000.000 times.
But I think this time they want to make something huge, epic and more ambitous, which I hope they do.
If they combine the beautiful direction, photography, camera work and great acting of the sixth with a more careful and faithful adaptation, we should have a fantaaaaastic movie.
I absolutely can’t wait.
Am I the only one who cannot longer contain his anxiousness?

Greetings from Argentina.

Juan

Posted by proud_to_be_a_nerd on October 19, 2009, 04:39 AM report to moderator
15092010472_thumb

It’s so damn exciting .. thinking of all these little portions that make the movie so special and memorable .. I hope that do justice to the Harry-Ginny kiss on Harry’s birthday .. THANK GOD THEY’RE MAKING TWO MOVIES ..

Posted by sourav || ROAR || on October 19, 2009, 04:52 AM report to moderator

Should be great!

Posted by Leeann on October 19, 2009, 07:23 AM report to moderator
Voy_a_morir_thumb

Some geek things I do:
-I check at least 2 HP sites at least twice a day.
-I watch a HP movie at least once a month
-I get extremely excited every time there’s news on Deathly Hallows.
-I keep a list in my mind of all the characters and scenes they are including for the last movies.

Posted by proud_to_be_a_nerd on October 19, 2009, 07:32 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

That’s so cool

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on October 19, 2009, 07:40 AM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

All the DH news is exciting! Can’t wait to see both of the movies. Will be sad that it is finally over but HP will never be over for me!

Posted by beewell on October 19, 2009, 09:09 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

It’s amazing how you can be really excited and painfully sad about something at the same time. That’s how the filming of Deathly Hallows is for me. I’m so excited about the movie, I can hardly contain myself, but at the same time I’m dreading The End of HP. It devastates me that it’s all going to be over soon.

I just hope that the last two movies live up to our expectations!!!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on October 19, 2009, 09:18 AM report to moderator
Ikonka2_thumb

The Elder Wand… really magical artefact. And so powerfull. Oh, It´s so exciting:)

Posted by SohajFawkes on October 19, 2009, 10:06 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I am also dreading the end, but I also can’t wait for the movies! Gosh, what am I going to do when all of this is over? :( *tear

Posted by Christine on October 19, 2009, 10:11 AM report to moderator
Hogwarts_monty_python_thumb

Wow…..everything is happening so quickly…..I’ll probably regret it as soon as i say it, but I almost don’t want this movie to come out. It’ll mean that it’s actually the end.

Posted by nevertickleasleepingdragon on October 19, 2009, 11:11 AM report to moderator
Hogwarts_monty_python_thumb

Posted by nevertickleasleepingdragon on October 19, 2009, 11:12 AM report to moderator

"Come out, Harry... come out and play, then... it will be quick... it might even be painless. I would not know... I have never died..."