Gregorovitch and Elder Wand Scenes for Deathly Hallows to be Filmed in November

DH Film
October 17, 2009, 08:29 AM

A bit of exciting news today regarding filming on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Serbia.com is reporting that actor Rade Serbedzija will begin filming his dramatic scenes involving the Elder wand next month, sometime in November. The report says "the film is the latest sequel in the Harry Potter oeuvre, and Rade will play the pivotal role of Gregorovich [sic], the famous wandmaker, in the film."

As reported previously, actor Ralph Fiennes is back to work in his role as Lord Voldemort and these scenes should all be very exciting business to say the least, stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Diagon_thumb

Oh yes! :)

Posted by Sigourney♥ on October 18, 2009, 12:38 AM report to moderator
Diagon_thumb

1st comment too…nice :D

Posted by Sigourney♥ on October 18, 2009, 12:39 AM report to moderator
M005_edited-1_thumb

2nd! On my bday month!? YEAH! Who’s playing Gregorovitch? or does he show up in the films?

Posted by ginevrapotter07 on October 18, 2009, 12:40 AM report to moderator
394omggggg--chibi_rei_thumb

Squeeeeeee.

Amazing how you can be utterly excited and deeply sad about something at the same time… That’s how the filming of Deathly Hallows is for me. I’m so excited about it that I can hardly contain myself, and at the same time I’m dreading The End and feeling absolutely devastated that it’s all going to be over soon. Talk about being torn in two!

Posted by MischiefManaged on October 18, 2009, 12:43 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

i am exctied cause i love that part of the book but its not my fav

Posted by alicia00 on October 18, 2009, 12:44 AM report to moderator
Dumbledore_s_army_thumb

Oh my, I get very excited whenever I hear of the DH movie. I wish it would be quicker

Posted by Forlornx *ROAR* on October 18, 2009, 12:49 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

ooooooooooh!!!!! Excited :):):)

Trio_poster_thumb

He is from Croatia, and I think he is good enough for this role… But he doesn’t have an accent so I think he will have to work on it… OMG, I agree with Mischief Managed… I don’t know if I’m more excited about this or just utterly sad cuz it’s all coming to an end…

Posted by Petra on October 18, 2009, 02:00 AM report to moderator

OMG!!!!! I’m waitting for the next!!!! xD

Posted by humbert0 on October 18, 2009, 02:03 AM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

I am so excited by this that I am vibrating right out of my skin.

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on October 18, 2009, 02:08 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Ah,I can’t decide how to feel whenever I hear anything about the DH movies…I mean I can’t wait to watch it and I’m really sad it’s coming to an end.

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on October 18, 2009, 02:55 AM report to moderator
Cropped_thumb

Can’t wait to see what these all is going to turn out in!
Wish it’d be as We all has imagined it!

Posted by ~ Asi ~ on October 18, 2009, 03:10 AM report to moderator
P1010036_thumb

This is all very exciting and I can’t wait for the movie to come out, but, I will surely miss the anticapation aspect that we all have had the pleasure of feeling with waiting for the release of each book, enjoying all the midnight parties etc. So I am trying to curb my anxiousness and enjoy the “anticipation” while it last.

I sure hope that the last two movies live up to our expectation.

Posted by Tonks1OoM4,CW[ROAR] on October 18, 2009, 03:12 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Good luck to him as he fills his scene! I eagerly look forward to seeing how he depicts this character.

Posted by Kirk on October 18, 2009, 03:20 AM report to moderator
I-quote_ravenclaw0183_thumb

I’m so excited!! I can’t wait for the film!

Posted by LulubelleI {WBM} on October 18, 2009, 03:26 AM report to moderator

Malfoy was looking furious, and as Ginny passed him to enter her classroom, he yelled spitefully to her, "I don't think Potter liked your valentine much!"[br]Ginny covered her face with her hands and ran into class.

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014