Gregorovitch and Elder Wand Scenes for Deathly Hallows to be Filmed in November

DH Film
October 17, 2009, 08:29 AM

A bit of exciting news today regarding filming on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Serbia.com is reporting that actor Rade Serbedzija will begin filming his dramatic scenes involving the Elder wand next month, sometime in November. The report says "the film is the latest sequel in the Harry Potter oeuvre, and Rade will play the pivotal role of Gregorovich [sic], the famous wandmaker, in the film."

As reported previously, actor Ralph Fiennes is back to work in his role as Lord Voldemort and these scenes should all be very exciting business to say the least, stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Raven_avatar_thumb

Time marches on…

Posted by Won_Two on October 17, 2009, 01:00 PM report to moderator
Harrypotter5pic2_thumb

yay!!!!!

Posted by kyramp on October 17, 2009, 01:09 PM report to moderator
Voy_a_morir_thumb

My first comment!

I agree with KiwiMcl. I don’t want HP to end. I hate thinking that it will all be over once Hallows II is out. WHAT WILL WE DO? I think we should create a therapy group.
Anyway, I need to see Hallows NOW.

Posted by proud_to_be_a_nerd on October 17, 2009, 01:57 PM report to moderator
Image

awesome excited. are they already on part 2?!?!

Posted by magicmaniac on October 17, 2009, 02:07 PM report to moderator
Harrypotter_thumb

Wow.. this is great news, for them ot be including EVERYTING. I can’t wait for the movie!!

Posted by MikeMagpuyo on October 17, 2009, 02:11 PM report to moderator
Harrypotter_thumb

Wow! This is great news, for them to be including EVERYTHING. I can’t wait for the movie, but I’ll guess I’ll have to. Anybody know how many days are there left until November 19, 2010?

Posted by MikeMagpuyo on October 17, 2009, 02:16 PM report to moderator

These movies are gonna be great! I think Rade Serbedzija will do great as Gregorovitch! I’ve never heard of him, but I think he looks the part :)

Posted by on October 17, 2009, 02:46 PM report to moderator
Moon3_thumb

That is great, the movie seems to be coming along fairly fast.

Posted by Figment on October 17, 2009, 04:07 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Super cool! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 17, 2009, 05:06 PM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

ohhh its the guy from mission impossible 2!!

Awesome, he’ll do really well. They’re going pretty well for casting.

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on October 17, 2009, 07:35 PM report to moderator
Wicked_poster_by_pixarjunkie_thumb

That’s so cool! The symbol looks a little different than I thought it would….

Posted by Scylla on October 17, 2009, 08:39 PM report to moderator

I cant wait!

Posted by Dawna on October 17, 2009, 09:00 PM report to moderator
27577_1__thumb

squee! can’t wait

Posted by Rowling Stones on October 17, 2009, 09:36 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

wahooooo! this is sooo exciting!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 17, 2009, 09:38 PM report to moderator
Potter07_thumb

I’m getting all excited! And Rade looks like a Gregorovitch so that’s good. :)

Posted by accioangela on October 17, 2009, 09:48 PM report to moderator

[i]"Accio!"[/i] Harry yelled, pointing his wand at the Triwizard Cup.[br]It flew into the air and soared toward him. Harry caught it by the handle --[br]He heard Voldemort's scream of fury at the same moment that he felt the jerk behind his navel that mea