Gregorovitch and Elder Wand Scenes for Deathly Hallows to be Filmed in November

DH Film
October 17, 2009, 08:29 AM

A bit of exciting news today regarding filming on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Serbia.com is reporting that actor Rade Serbedzija will begin filming his dramatic scenes involving the Elder wand next month, sometime in November. The report says "the film is the latest sequel in the Harry Potter oeuvre, and Rade will play the pivotal role of Gregorovich [sic], the famous wandmaker, in the film."

As reported previously, actor Ralph Fiennes is back to work in his role as Lord Voldemort and these scenes should all be very exciting business to say the least, stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

M005_edited-1_thumb

Never heard of the Rade guy, but I hope he’s good. :)

Posted by ginevrapotter07 on October 17, 2009, 08:46 AM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

Good! I’m so excited!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on October 17, 2009, 09:33 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

He looks good enough as Gregorovitch. How could you wish this to come quicker!? I mean HOW?! I’m with you MischiefManaged, I’m dreading it. I consoled myself with the books that I’ve still got 2 movies to go but once they’re out: Thats it, the HP anticipation, that I can get from nowhere else, is gone

Posted by KiwiMcI on October 17, 2009, 09:40 AM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

wow,every bit of DH news are just sooo exciting :D

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on October 17, 2009, 09:43 AM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

I am so excited, I am vibrating out of my skin!!!

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on October 17, 2009, 10:02 AM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

OMG!

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on October 17, 2009, 10:41 AM report to moderator
Picture_200_thumb

OMG!!! :D

Posted by ϟTheWizardϟ on October 17, 2009, 11:02 AM report to moderator
Picture_200_thumb

OMG!!! :D

Posted by ϟTheWizardϟ on October 17, 2009, 11:03 AM report to moderator
P1010036_thumb

As an additional thought, It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about how wonderful it would be to be part of the making of these movies. Every Harry Potter fans dream. Or, even to just visit the movie set. How Great would that have been. Thank You JK Rowling.

Posted by Tonks1OoM4,CW[ROAR] on October 17, 2009, 11:13 AM report to moderator
100_1923_thumb

This is exciting news. I’m so glad they’re including all these little details. I can’t to see DH on the big screen!!

Posted by PygmyPuff85 on October 17, 2009, 11:25 AM report to moderator
100_1923_thumb

Posted by PygmyPuff85 on October 17, 2009, 11:25 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Why is it everyone is saying first second third? Whats the points. Guys hahlf of you are dead late so it makes you look even more stupid.

Anyway I’m so sad when it ends and I admit I’ll probably start getting teary. I wish they would play end of an era by oliver boyd and the remembralls.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 17, 2009, 11:29 AM report to moderator
Th_018______________cherrrrybomb_small_thumb

i cant wait to see the new movie

when does it come out?

Posted by jayneonaspring {WBM} on October 17, 2009, 11:58 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

ahaha i meant “so exciting!” XD

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on October 17, 2009, 12:16 PM report to moderator
Imgres_1__thumb

jayneonaspring, the first DH comes out on November 19, 2010 and the second DH is coming out July 15, 2011

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on October 17, 2009, 12:22 PM report to moderator

"Gilderoy Lockhart, Order of Merlin, Third Class, Honorary member of the Dark Force Defense League, and five-time winner of [i]Witch Weekly[/i]'s Most-Charming-Smile Award -- but I don't talk about that. I didn't get rid of the Bandon Banshee by [i]smilin