New Luna Lovegood Spectra Specs, Harry Potter Costumes Sale at WBShop.com

Fans
October 15, 2009, 09:05 AM

With Halloween right around the corner, many fans are looking to wear Harry Potter costumes this holiday. As such, the official WB Shop now has all Harry Potter costumes on sale for 25% off regular prices. New this holiday are Luna Lovegood's unique Spectra Specs, as worn by Evanna Lynch in Half-Blood Prince as well as this  child's Quidditich helmet

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Picture_324_thumb

Can we say awesome? But boo to the Quidditch helmet being for kids…

Posted by Scribbled [WBM] on October 16, 2009, 12:22 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

whoaa i’m so getting the spectrespecs! B)

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on October 16, 2009, 12:50 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Super cool! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 16, 2009, 04:52 PM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

I want nothing more than to have actual specs that can see those crafty little wrakspurts.

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on October 16, 2009, 06:08 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Oooo I would love a pair of them glasses!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 16, 2009, 08:07 PM report to moderator

I’d love a pair of the specs =)

Posted by Leeann on October 16, 2009, 11:50 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I want the ones that come with The Quibbler…

Posted by Won_Two on October 17, 2009, 05:48 AM report to moderator
74123_141617022553882_107847329264185_201379_264575_n_thumb

Neat idea, but they don’y look as they did in the movie to me, but thats just me.

Posted by Ballycastle Bats fan on October 17, 2009, 09:26 AM report to moderator
Have_you_seen_this_man_2_thumb

I ordered the Spectre Specs for my Halloween costume!

Posted by clashcityrocker13 on October 17, 2009, 11:43 AM report to moderator
Achernarblack_thumb

…aaarrrrrggghhh, why did WB have close down their UK stores? I so want some of those.

Posted by AchernarBlack on October 17, 2009, 06:49 PM report to moderator
Moon3_thumb

I love that store.

Posted by Figment on October 18, 2009, 08:11 AM report to moderator
New_image_thumb

nice pair…looks like 3D glasses…

Posted by ♫♣*{ȡa!ζy__ßeLL}*♣♫ on October 20, 2009, 06:59 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Alas, I missed my Halloween chance to be a bespectacled Luna. Maybe next year !

Posted by Smitch on November 06, 2009, 03:05 AM report to moderator

"That was a disarming charm... yes, an excellent idea to show them that, Professor Snape, but if you don't mind my saying so, it was very obvious what you were about to do. If I had wanted to stop you it would have been only too easy -- however, I felt it