First Footage of "Deathly Hallows" to be Included on "Half-Blood Prince" Special Edition, Blu-Ray DVDs

DH Film
October 13, 2009, 07:38 PM

Some exciting news tonight as their is word that official footage from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movies will indeed be included on the special edition version of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD. First rumored here on TLC back in June, we can now see in the form of the back cover of the Special Edition DVD which will be released here in the US on December 8th. We do not know if this will be a trailer, or "sneak peek" like we saw with Half-Blood Prince on the OoTP DVD or what this may entail-stay tuned! Update: Thanks to WB we can confirm too that the DH footage will be on the Blu-Ray DVD as well as witnessed in new ad for all the upcoming DVDs, which you can see here in our Image Galleries.

Thanks Matt via DVD Empire!

On a related note, as reported several times previously, pre-orders for Half-Blood Prince including this Special Edition DVD are indeed available on Amazon.com and more.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Small_wizard_rock_page_logo_thumb

THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is it with WB? Yet again it looks like they will ruin the experience by releasing far too much footage months before the film is due to be released.

Posted by Neil in Scotland * ROAR! * on October 15, 2009, 06:40 AM report to moderator
Hbpofficiallstills102_thumb

OOOOOooooooohhhhhhh I can not wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Harry Potter 4 Ever!! on October 15, 2009, 07:10 AM report to moderator
The_master_close_up_thumb

Since I only got to see HBP once in the theater, I’m very much looking forward to the DVD, especially with all the additional features. That sounds great!

Posted by vespasian68967 on October 15, 2009, 07:35 AM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

omg excitement!!! this is going to be awesome!!!

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on October 15, 2009, 07:37 AM report to moderator

I can’t wait to see it!

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on October 15, 2009, 07:56 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Wow it REALLY is expensive being a Potter fan. Thanks to the guy who said that. Pretty funny!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 15, 2009, 08:06 AM report to moderator
Animation_thumb

cant wait

Posted by lilmisssnape on October 15, 2009, 08:22 AM report to moderator
Hp98_thumb

omg can’t wait!! i want it now!!

Posted by louisV_chic♥ROAR♥ on October 15, 2009, 08:31 AM report to moderator
Imgres_1__thumb

coolio

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on October 15, 2009, 09:02 AM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! hehehehe, i CAN’T wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on October 15, 2009, 09:36 AM report to moderator
Kick_you_ass_thumb

yes. december 8th is my birthday week. that is an awesome present.

Posted by lttlmsravnclaw07 on October 15, 2009, 11:14 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Awesome!! I’m super excited!!! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 15, 2009, 11:56 AM report to moderator
Avatar2_thumb

OMG! I just saw “First Deathly Hallows Footage”, let out a really loud Squee and fell off my chair ! lol I thought it was a trailer or something! I can’t wait for the Dvd it will be brill!

Posted by weasleygirl101(ROAR) on October 15, 2009, 03:13 PM report to moderator
Moon3_thumb

I was planning on getting the special edition before this, but I will definitely get it now.

Posted by Figment on October 15, 2009, 03:50 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Cant wait need dh now

Posted by SodaJerk13 on October 15, 2009, 03:53 PM report to moderator

"I hope my son will amount to more than a theif or a plunderer, Borgin," said Mr. Malfoy coldly, and Mr. Borgin said quickly, "No offense, sir, no offense [br]meant --"[br]"Though if his grades don't pick up," said Mr. Malfoy, more coldly still, "that may