New Video: Construction on Hogwarts Castle for Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Updated)

Fans
October 12, 2009, 04:48 PM

As a follow to the post very early this morning, there is now new quality video online showing the progress being made at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter currently under construction in Orlando, Florida. Thanks to Attractions Magazine, you can see some video of the work being done and how much progress has been made on building the giant Hogwarts Castle and surrounding sections of the new Harry Potter theme park attraction which is due to open next spring. UPDATE: Thanks to channel 13 in Orlando, we can now see this very cool overhead video of the construction, especially of the giant castle of Hogwarts.

Thanks Pam!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Cadoyp57_thumb

It looks sweet!! I like all the crooked chimneys!

Posted by PigmyPuffPie on October 13, 2009, 02:08 AM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

wow – maybe it will be done by next summer?

Posted by Girlraven1 on October 13, 2009, 05:09 AM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_misc_001_thumb

work*, what’s my problem….but I’m super excited! Oooh…and I was first to comment!

Posted by stenojoz on October 13, 2009, 09:03 AM report to moderator
Bokorm_-p_thumb

It looks really cool! I’m so excited! I also liked the Ministry Proclamation, that was cute. :]

Posted by Lisbry on October 13, 2009, 09:20 AM report to moderator
Bokorm_-p_thumb

Posted by Lisbry on October 13, 2009, 09:20 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

A colleague of mine just went to Island of Adventures, she promised to bring me back some pics of the construction. Can’t wait!

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on October 13, 2009, 09:57 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

The construction is progressing so fast. The park is going to be awesome, it already looks just amazing and it’s not finished yet.

Posted by Moose_Starr on October 13, 2009, 10:00 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I absolutely cannot wait for this theme park to open!

Posted by Kirk on October 13, 2009, 10:06 AM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

yup yup its looking really good and better everyday

Posted by Horcruxalej on October 13, 2009, 10:09 AM report to moderator
100_1923_thumb

OMG!! Pictures and video all in the same day!! It looks amazing.

Posted by PygmyPuff85 on October 13, 2009, 10:30 AM report to moderator
Image

Cool goin’ there!

Posted by magicmaniac on October 13, 2009, 11:32 AM report to moderator
Imgres_1__thumb

kiwimcl, how could u say that. u cant expect the castle to be flawless… u hav to be excited for it! this is the first time anything like this has happened. (correct me if i’m wrong.)

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on October 13, 2009, 12:17 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

YAY! I love seeing the progress going on! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 13, 2009, 12:36 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Yeahhh!!! So exciting. I hope it totally feels like Hogwarts. But, it’s so warm there…haha. Fake snow, perhaps?

Posted by Smitch on October 13, 2009, 12:44 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Wow! That’s so cool! Wish I could go! : D

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on October 13, 2009, 01:34 PM report to moderator

"What did he do to you, Diddy?" Aunt Petunia said in a quavering voice, now sponging sick from the front of Dudley's leather jacket. "Was it -- was it you-know-what, darling? Did he use -- his [i]thing?"[/i]