Drive-In to Pinewood Studios to Watch Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

PoA Film
October 12, 2009, 08:42 AM

Legendary Pinewood Studios in England is offering a cool chance for fans to attend a special screening of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. The studios are presenting drive-in screenings of films, including PoA on Sunday, November 29th, where you can "park up at Pinewood’s Paddock Lot" and watch the film which is being shown on what is believed to be  the world's largest cinema screen. For ticket info and more on this unique chance to watch an iconic film on the famous studio lot, please click here. Note too following PoA is a screening of the classic (and wonderful) "Love Actually" starring Harry Potter actors Alan Rickman, Emma Thompson and Bill Nighy. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PoA Film News

Hbp_poster_two_thumb

This sounds like a wonderful opportunity! It is unfortunate, then, that I live in the states.

Posted by Kirk on October 13, 2009, 04:11 AM report to moderator
Thecorporeal_rzeznik02_thumb

Oh my god, I’ve never wanted to go see a movie so badly in my life! Or maybe I’m just overdramatic because that sounds AMAZING! PoA is my favorite, too, and Sirius-centric with Gary and David Thewlis filling up the largest screen ever? This is me, being a whiner! And off topic, but Fifth Element, The Shining, and Atonement?! Yeah, I agree with Petra. To apparate would make all of our lives easier and happier.

Posted by RainOnThePrettyOnes on October 13, 2009, 04:57 AM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Wow, it would be so awesome to watch HP and LA on the biggest screen ever! : D

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on October 13, 2009, 05:27 AM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

sounds like fun! too bad i live in the US for this event :[

Posted by levi-OH-sa, not levio-SA [neville♥myhero] on October 13, 2009, 05:46 AM report to moderator
Bronwyn_almost_4_months_thumb

That would be so much fun. I wish I lived nearby.

Posted by Xyra44 on October 13, 2009, 06:24 AM report to moderator
Dsc05228_thumb

sounds like a great time, I wish I lived in the UK, oh well time for the hp marathon

Posted by ProfKnight on October 13, 2009, 06:55 AM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

This is yet another reason to move to England!

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on October 13, 2009, 07:05 AM report to moderator
Animation_thumb

love actually is like my favorite movie and POA is amazing to bad i dont live anywhere NEAR london

Posted by lilmisssnape on October 13, 2009, 07:14 AM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

Oh, I love “Love Actually.”

Posted by izziewitch on October 13, 2009, 07:17 AM report to moderator
Avatar_moose_thumb

If I can persuade any of my friends to, i’d love to go to this. its about 1 & 1/2 hours each way from my place but it would be cooooool! I haven’t been to a drive in for 10 – 15 years they’re such great fun.

Posted by pinkmoosely on October 13, 2009, 07:24 AM report to moderator
Img_2315_face0_thumb

Oh, to live in England…

Posted by Nicci Weasley on October 13, 2009, 07:34 AM report to moderator
394omggggg--chibi_rei_thumb

Ok, so I really want to Apparate to Pinewood on 29th Nov! Or preferably the 28th, that would give me some time to see a few more HP filming locations in London. Or maybe even a few days earlier, so that I could have time to visit Oxford while I’m at it… POA is still my favourite HP movie, I’d give quite a lot to see Sirius on the world’s biggest screen <3

Oh and Love Actually too, it’s a fantastic move. Alan Rickman is, like, god. And what, are they showing Fifth Element too? Gary Oldman as Sirius AND as the ultimate baddie? Maaaaaaan I want to go!

Posted by MischiefManaged on October 13, 2009, 07:46 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Dammit, I can’t drive, do you need a car?

Posted by KiwiMcI on October 13, 2009, 08:03 AM report to moderator

I wish I could go! :(

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on October 13, 2009, 08:22 AM report to moderator

Man

Posted by madman1277 on October 13, 2009, 08:36 AM report to moderator

"...someone might slip dragon dung in [your in-tray] again, eh, Perce?" said Fred.[br]"That was a sample of fertilizer from Norway!" said Percy, going very red in the face. "It was nothing [i]personal!"[/i][br]"It was," Fred whispered to Harry as they got

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014