The Bravest Man I Ever Knew

Character Birthdays
January 09, 2009, 06:09 AM

Today, the calendar on JKRowling.com marks another birthday, but for us here at Leaky, this marks a day meant for reflection, remembrance and perhaps even celebration of a character who so vividly filled the pages of the Harry Potter series.  To some, this character will remain  a nasty, unpleasant man, a villain, others love and adore this complex and fascinating character who still merits long discussion in our fandom. To Harry, he was, quite simply,  the bravest man he ever knew.

Happy Birthday, Severus Snape!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Character Birthdays News

harrmione

Happy Birthday Professor. I knew you’re brave and a good man. And I agree with Gabrella, you gave life to HP novel.

Posted by harrmione on January 11, 2009, 01:14 AM report to moderator
Lana Loraine Jordan

Happy B-day Snape! You the man!

Posted by Lana Loraine Jordan on January 11, 2009, 02:27 AM report to moderator
Erin Lovegood

Happy Belated Birthday to one of the most fascinating characters in literature. I always knew you were on the good side, even if it was for your own reasons.

Posted by Erin Lovegood on January 11, 2009, 11:04 AM report to moderator
Antonia

I totally forget about his birthday. Shame on me :( HAPPY BIRTHDAY SNAPE!!! I wish you lived through the war…

Posted by Antonia on January 11, 2009, 06:21 PM report to moderator
Gloria

All my love to the bravest and most wonderful wizard there ever was. I will always miss you, professor.

Posted by Gloria on January 12, 2009, 07:55 AM report to moderator
Ayame Kijo

Ahhhhh!!!!!! I forgot too!!! Am I so absorbed in school that I forget Severus Snape’s Birthday! OMG, I’m so horrible!!! I agree with vandy, Snape is the BEST!!! You rule Serverus!!!

Posted by Ayame Kijo on January 13, 2009, 12:38 PM report to moderator
Marauder

Happy birthday, Snape. You da man!

Posted by Marauder on January 13, 2009, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Karen

Oh My God!!! How did I miss this post?

Happy Birthday Severus!!!

I still have my “Trust Snape” sticker pinned to the wall of my cubicle at work.
I always believed in you :-)

Posted by Karen on January 15, 2009, 11:45 AM report to moderator
dobbie

happy birthday

Posted by dobbie on January 17, 2009, 08:54 AM report to moderator
Trini

Happy Birthday to the most interesting, bewildering and amazing character in the Potter universe who happens to be my favorite character, too. Happy birthday, Severus!

Posted by Trini on January 17, 2009, 09:54 AM report to moderator
108_thumb

What and awesome month to have a birthday. Happy birthday!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on February 10, 2009, 08:42 AM report to moderator
208389_1809752216631_1624741607_1810808_1202878_n_thumb

I love him! yay! happy birthday snape!

Posted by sleepyhead on February 20, 2009, 04:20 PM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

A belated Happy Birthday! _

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on April 22, 2009, 08:28 AM report to moderator
Lovegood2_thumb

Snape, You will be in our hearts forever, may you rest in peace.

Posted by Loveforluna on August 20, 2009, 11:15 AM report to moderator

"Myrtle!" Harry said in outrage, "I'm -- I'm not wearing anything!"[br]The foam was so dense that this hardly mattered, but he had a nasty feeling that Myrtle had been spying on him from out of one of the taps ever since he had arrived.[br]"I closed my ey

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014