High Res Weasley Wheezes, Trio and Slughorn Half-Blood Prince Photos

HBP Film
January 06, 2009, 02:33 PM

Earlier we told you about new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince photos contained in the February edition of Empire Magazine. Today, Warner Bros sent us lovely high res editions of these photos:
The Weasley Wizard Wheezes set,  featuring actors James and Oliver Phelps (Fred and George), talking to the director. Be sure to note all the detail on the signs, and the glorious magical products included for their joke shop.

Three Broomsticks set, featuring director David Yates, with the Trio and Professor Slughorn (Rupert Grint, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Jim Broadbent)  Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Holly

yay new pix! first comment?

Posted by Holly on January 06, 2009, 02:49 PM report to moderator
MuggleQueen

It all looks so amazing – I can’t wait until I can see HBP!!

Posted by MuggleQueen on January 06, 2009, 02:49 PM report to moderator
Claire

That what i named GOODS pictures
Thanks WB

Posted by Claire on January 06, 2009, 02:49 PM report to moderator
dulse

love the picture of the tree broomsticks.. it’s better then i imagined… i can’t wait for the movie.. i’m soo excited..

Posted by dulse on January 06, 2009, 02:52 PM report to moderator
yym_c

The display shelves behind Yates have Boxing Telescopes! And the display behind Fred… or is it George (?) on the left has boxes of Invisible Hats…

Posted by yym_c on January 06, 2009, 03:03 PM report to moderator
gnargle

thanks for the pics

Posted by gnargle on January 06, 2009, 03:24 PM report to moderator
ele0206

seeing those pictures makes me think all over again that i could have already seen the film! However, love the set of WWW

Posted by ele0206 on January 06, 2009, 03:25 PM report to moderator
Aubrey

Yayayyyyyyyyyy! I am soooooo pumped for this movie!

Posted by Aubrey on January 06, 2009, 03:42 PM report to moderator
Callsito Lamia

Decoy Detonators! I want a whole box, can I order though TLC? ;) and the whole rest as well…. the shop looks amazing, so many nice little details, and the twins look so smug (right word?) in their suits and ties with the W pins on them.

Posted by Callsito Lamia on January 06, 2009, 03:44 PM report to moderator
ele0206

Sorry, but fred and george are on a machine (i don’t know how it’s called in english)? this makes me think of a scene where they are in the centre of the room and go up and down. I’m sorry if what i wrote will be difficult to understand, but i am italian and here’s very late, so…yawn..

Posted by ele0206 on January 06, 2009, 03:56 PM report to moderator
LemonFaerie

Wow, very cool!!!! The place looks incredible, can’t wait to see it on screen!

Posted by LemonFaerie on January 06, 2009, 04:18 PM report to moderator
fred

@ele0206

What the hell are you talking about.
By the way pics are fantastic

Posted by fred on January 06, 2009, 04:19 PM report to moderator
Sorcererke

look at all those fireworks!!!! (on the highest level)
all that stuff!!!
It’s really a magical – and DISASTROUS – mayhem!!! XD

Posted by Sorcererke on January 06, 2009, 04:32 PM report to moderator
matea

pics are amazing! but I’m not sure its a good thing showing them. HBP is out in July, and we already have about 70 pics from the film. damn,we’ll see the movie in pictures!

Posted by matea on January 06, 2009, 04:39 PM report to moderator
Confederate Lady

@ele0206: I think you may mean an “elevator” [like a freight elevator] @fred: calm down.I don’t mean to offend you, here. Forgive me, if I do. It seems He doesn’t quite know how to say things in English. I don’t know Italian or French….but I don’t give them a hard time because they don’t know how to say it, in English.
GREAT pics, WB! Keep ‘em comin’!

Posted by Confederate Lady on January 06, 2009, 06:57 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

There was a blast that made the door rattle on its hinges; Snape was lifted off his feet and slammed into the wall, then slid down it to the floor, a trickle of blood oozing from under his hair. He had been knocked out.[br]Harry looked around. Both Ron an