Live PotterCast with Vlogbrothers at 7:30 pm

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
January 29, 2009, 05:43 PM

Listeners are already gathering in our UStream Channel to listen to tonight's live recording of PotterCast 183: Accio Nerdfighters, which will features Vlogbrothers John and Hank Green. Join us! And beware the Nargles.

The show will officially start at 7:30 pm, though there will be activity in the room from 7.

You MUST be a member to chat. Sign up at UStream. We will be taking questions from the chat and phone calls; we'll instruct on both during the show.

For more info on who/what/where/why, read this post.

See you there! DFTBA.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Patrick

FIRST! and yay pottercast! try and get this on the iTunes feed ASAP i cant listen, i gotta go to work!

Posted by Patrick on January 29, 2009, 05:58 PM report to moderator
Vicky

I am SO upset that I’m going to miss the first half hour of this show :((((((

Posted by Vicky on January 29, 2009, 06:32 PM report to moderator
Michi

I logged on at 5ish and I still can’t get into the chat. :0( I went to another random live chat and I was able to chat there, but no go on the pottercast page. Talkshoe works so much better!

Posted by Michi on January 29, 2009, 07:51 PM report to moderator
Amy Darlene

Ninja’s and Pirates… sounds like someone here has been to the Wicked Winter Renaissance Festival…..besides myself of course

Posted by Amy Darlene on January 29, 2009, 08:54 PM report to moderator
Matt_91

Hey Pottercasters’
The Podcast tonight was great, but Ustream wasn’t. The chat didn’t work, and there were not any moderators on the comments, so someone named joannekrowling (not the author) kept insulting Melissa alot. It got annoying, but other than that the podcast went well.

Posted by Matt_91 on January 29, 2009, 09:30 PM report to moderator
Jess P

I came soooo close to be on the show, my stupid mic let me down!!!

Posted by Jess P on January 29, 2009, 10:03 PM report to moderator
(The) Hufflepuff Giraffe

Thanks so much for the show, John, Mel, Sue, Frak, the other John, and Hank!!! It was so much fun and so much awesome to listen to, despite the messy beginning (good thing we get the recording!).

Posted by (The) Hufflepuff Giraffe on January 29, 2009, 10:19 PM report to moderator
Carebie

I tried to listen to the show, but Volume wasn’t working so much, so after about 5 minutes I gave up. I will listen when you post it up next week.

Posted by Carebie on January 29, 2009, 11:26 PM report to moderator
Diana

That was a great show. My first to witness live. I loved the guests and so look forward to more from John and Hank Green on Pottercast. Glad you guys got to go into serious in depth discussion on the Zombie vs. Unicorn front – there can never be enough.
DFTBA, cheers &ct…

Posted by Diana on January 29, 2009, 11:47 PM report to moderator
BellDema

It was an awesome live show!! Ustream worked wonders for me, though I never used Talkshoe, so I can’t compare. I loved being in that room, especially the pre and post party, when you could actually follow the chat, it was so much fun and very entertaining!!

Posted by BellDema on January 30, 2009, 09:02 AM report to moderator
Lust_thumb

I had to miss it. I’m sad. Oh well, I hope to be in the other chats. That’s what you get when you go home when the power goes out. We’ve been out for 4 days. I can’t wait to listen to the recording of it though.

Posted by punkedup88 on January 30, 2009, 01:23 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hufflepuff067_thumb

I wish I was responsible and actually cleaned my room before this happened…

Posted by SylvieTheHufflepuff on January 30, 2009, 06:23 PM report to moderator

I don’t listen to the Pottercasts live, but i absolutely cannot wait until this one is posted. The brother seem like they are so hilarious, and I cannot wait to hear the random awesomeness that’s going to be on this episode.

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on January 31, 2009, 12:56 AM report to moderator
Img_3521_thumb

This episode was great, but if truth be told, I prefer when Pottercast is primarily about Harry Potter.

Posted by McGiggles92 on January 31, 2009, 02:39 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

it was so much fun the short time i was on! i cant’ wait untill next week’s show! i bet it will be a blast!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on January 31, 2009, 03:02 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"We've told Marge you attend St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal Boys."[br][i]"What?"[/i] Harry yelled.[br]"And you'll be sticking to that story, boy, or there'll be trouble," spat Uncle Vernon.