Promo Photos of Professor Slughorn Online

Movies
January 27, 2009, 07:26 PM

Thanks to Oclumencia for letting us know about two new promo photos of actor Jim Broadbent in his role as Professor Slughorn in the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. You can see these photos, here and here.

Thanks Thio!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Mms_picture_thumb

Sluggie, I never liked him much. But he was cast well, none the less. The casting for all of the Harry Potter films was done so well. I still can’t believe Alan Rickman every time I see him, he is exactly the Snape I envisioned!

Posted by Kaylie Marie [FTC!] on January 30, 2009, 10:20 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hufflepuff0184_thumb
1980 Points

The thing that will really make him Slughorn for me is seeing him pretend to be an overstuffed armchair. That scene MADE HBP for me. :)

Posted by missingmarauder22 *UWS* on January 31, 2009, 06:02 PM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

Oh, I’m so excited about the pictures! Can’t wait to see the movie! And I hope Jim Broadbent’ll be a good Slughorn…

Posted by Vicky Granger [ROAR] *Prof Adrasteia Andraste* on February 01, 2009, 09:35 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

I picture Slughorn to be smaller than Harry or as tall as he, and fatter… I wonder if they included the scene were Slughorn turned himself into a couch. I think he’s too tall to transform into a couch! LOL!

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on February 02, 2009, 08:27 AM report to moderator

Wow!!!! Sluggy looks cool and I think Jim Broadbent fits him just right.

Posted by Robbie Rowe on February 07, 2009, 06:32 AM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

I think Slughorn should be a little more dapper. This one looks a big too bedraggled, although I’m sure this actor will do a fine job.

Posted by Garden State Geek on February 24, 2009, 12:24 PM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

He is amazing as Slughorn.

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on September 15, 2009, 07:43 PM report to moderator

"I don't go looking for trouble," said Harry, nettled. "Trouble usually finds [i]me[/i]."