Rupert Grint to Take Part in Q & A at Screening of Cherrybomb Premiere in Berlin

Grint
January 26, 2009, 04:54 PM

As readers may know, Cherrybomb, the new film starring actor Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) will premiere next month at the Berlin Film Festival. Thanks to our Order partner RupertGrint.net we now know that Rupert will be part of a special Question and Answer session at a screening of the film on Sunday, February 8th. Tickets for the festival go on sale next week on February 2nd, with Cherrybomb due to show several times:

Sunday 8 February at 14:30 Babylon

Monday 9 February at 16:30 Colosseum 1

Sunday 15 February at 11:00 Babylon

Thanks much to Rupert Grint. net!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

Sophie

Wish I could see it. Great for the German fans, though. ^^

Posted by Sophie on January 26, 2009, 05:16 PM report to moderator
EruditeWitch

I know! I can afford to, but my fetus says I can’t fly right now.

I wish I could be there! This is going to be so glorious for Rupert! No longer the overshadowed talent he is!

Posted by EruditeWitch on January 26, 2009, 05:53 PM report to moderator
mollywobbles23

I can’t wait!!! A handful of folks at ICM are going to the festival to see the film. I can’t wait to hear their reports and then what the critics say! Squee!!!

Posted by mollywobbles23 on January 26, 2009, 05:55 PM report to moderator
matea

I’ll be waiting for you Rups ;)

Posted by matea on January 26, 2009, 05:55 PM report to moderator
Ki

This is so exciting. I wish I could go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

What kind of questions do you all wanna ask? Hmmmm.

Posted by Ki on January 26, 2009, 06:22 PM report to moderator
Erika

I really want to see this movie but i dont no if i will get to :( but on another note i really like the picture of rupert mostly his hair but im odd and im officially in love with it he is just fantastic at acting i wish i could see this

Posted by Erika on January 26, 2009, 09:07 PM report to moderator
ashley

oh my gosh!!! i wanna attend the festival too!!!! when will cherrybomb out?? after the screening in the festival, right???

Posted by ashley on January 26, 2009, 09:12 PM report to moderator
lala

Man, I wish I could go. I have a feeling that this is going to be THE movie for Rupert. I wish him the best!

Posted by lala on January 26, 2009, 11:40 PM report to moderator
miriam

So ther will be lots of “yeah, I know”, “it’s cool”, “it’s really cool” from Rupert then…?

I wish he’d elaborate more in his interviews – even when asked half-decent questions he never says all that much. Hopefully this Q&A will bring it out of him.

Posted by miriam on January 27, 2009, 09:53 AM report to moderator
KillerKitty

I agree with lala. Bet the people will love it! Now I wish, I would still live in Berlin ^^

Posted by KillerKitty on January 27, 2009, 11:32 AM report to moderator
Emily

do we know when the movie is going to come out officially?
i am so excited. i love rupert and this film looks like it will be amazing!

Posted by Emily on January 27, 2009, 11:44 AM report to moderator
Heather

When will it come to the States? Driving Lessons sure didn’t.

Posted by Heather on January 27, 2009, 01:02 PM report to moderator
Alice

Glad to see Miriam’s Rupert obsession is still alive and well (and hey, who could blame her?). Wouldn’t be a Rupes news story without you in the comments, Miriam! ;)

I am soooooo looking forward to this Q&A… that’s a week on Sunday!!! OMG, can you imagine the questions he’ll get? I have a feeling he’s at least partly dreading it!

Posted by Alice on January 27, 2009, 02:57 PM report to moderator
rupertfan

Rupert’s gonna own the BFF and show everyone that Emma and Dan are talentless hags.

Posted by rupertfan on January 27, 2009, 05:05 PM report to moderator
Anonymous

Rupertfan honey stfu and grow up!!what an idiot!!

Posted by Anonymous on January 27, 2009, 05:14 PM report to moderator

"Professor Dumbledore offered Dobby ten Galleons a week, and weekends off," said Dobby, suddenly giving a little shiver, as though the prospect of so much leisure and riches were frightening, "but Dobby beat him down, miss... Dobby likes freedom, miss, bu