New Additions to San Francisco Music Box Harry Potter Collection including Half-Blood Prince and More

Products
January 24, 2009, 09:19 AM

The San Francisco Music Box company has introduced several new pieces to their Harry Potter collection for 2009. New are scenes from the various films including the following:

1. The Final Battle from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (be sure to click for the closeups of the fight with Professor Quirrell)
  2. Harry Potter from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. This is a new figurine of Harry as seen in the upcoming sixth Harry Potter film
  3. Dumbledore's Army statue from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, featuring the Trio, Neville, Ginny and Luna
  4. Harry, Ron and Hermione waterglobe from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, in the scene with the pumpkins outside of Hagrid's Hut.
  5. Sirius Black in the Fireplace with Harry Ron and Hermione figurine
  6.  Hermione at the Yule Ball Waterglobe from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
  7.  Ron Weasley at the Yule Ball Waterglobe from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
  8. Harry Potter at the Yule Ball Waterglobe from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
  9. Trio in their Gryffindor Robes from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
  10. Trio at the Yule Ball from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

H

My favourite is the first-year trio. What’s with the Yule Ball trio? Dan was never a head taller than Rupert.

Posted by H on January 24, 2009, 11:54 PM report to moderator
Jon

i just listened to the one from PoA (my favorite of this set) and the music didn’t sound like it was from any of the movie soundtracks… i dunno if the others have this problem too, didn’t listen to them, but if so does it seem weird to anyone else to make HP music boxes but not to use movie soundtrack music?

Posted by Jon on January 25, 2009, 09:00 PM report to moderator
Sam

The news recently has been just overwhelming, I mean this, the Japanese trailer that you could barely see under the subtitles and of course how could I forget the Italian release date.

WHERE IS SOME EXCITING NEWS?

I want a new Jo book (HP or not) , or at least a website update. The website hasn’t been updated in like two years… I’ve never seen a diary with so few entries. Come on Jo – we’d take anything at this point…

Posted by Sam on January 26, 2009, 10:53 AM report to moderator
iheartrw

haha did anyone else notice that harry is using karate moves on quirrell in “the final battle” from SS

Posted by iheartrw on January 26, 2009, 02:18 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hufflepuff067_thumb

I have the Hufflepuff snowglobe, but I wish I could have all of these.

Posted by SylvieTheHufflepuff on January 30, 2009, 06:28 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

I love these collectibles. I have a very good metal sculpture of Fawkes, and I’d like to acquire more of the high-end stuff.

Posted by Garden State Geek on February 24, 2009, 12:36 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"I hope you saw my piece over the summer about the International Confederation of Wizards' Conference?"[br]"Enchantingly nasty," said Dumbledore, his eyes twinkling. "I particularly enjoyed your description of me as an obsolete dingbat."[br]Rita Skeeter d