Rumor Alert: Half-Blood Prince Trailers and Posters oh My!

HBP Film
January 20, 2009, 01:17 PM

Rumor Alert! Many reports are online, first brought to us by Portkey.it, stating that the full trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be attached to Inkheart in theaters this weekend.  Please note, some are saying this will be a new trailer, however it is most likely (if true) that this will be the trailer released back at the end of November. Also, reports say is that we will see an official HBP movie poster within the next few weeks. WB does not comment on rumors such as this, so please keep all of this in the rumor category for now!

Thanks to Portkey and all who emailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

DEBORAH

MY DAUGHTER SAW THE TRAILER WHEN SHE WHEN TO SEE TWILIGHT LAST WEEKEND IN COLORADO. SHE SAID IT’S LOOKS AWESOME !!!!!

Posted by DEBORAH on January 20, 2009, 11:22 PM report to moderator
mm

Zulu Firebolt… I think you’re going to be sorely disappointed.

Posted by mm on January 21, 2009, 01:16 AM report to moderator
Matthew

Deborah, I think your daughter is referring to the most recent HBP trailer — which debuted with “Twilight” last November in theaters and online.

Posted by Matthew on January 21, 2009, 01:20 AM report to moderator
clauslr

You’re right Tracy. We’re must right on the edge of how much you can stretch a hype. We will all wait for the HBP. We have no choice. But while waiting, I just shake my head and have a bitt… not so nice thought about WB and money.

Please no more trailers with new stuff. Otherwise the bag will be somewhat empty come july.

Posted by clauslr on January 21, 2009, 06:07 AM report to moderator
clauslr

oh dear. I wanted to write “We must be right on the edge” in my previous post.

Posted by clauslr on January 21, 2009, 06:09 AM report to moderator
taylor

idk ppl…im not 100% sure if i want another tralier…. i mean weve seen so much!!!!! im jsut afraid that when july finally rolls around we will have seen so much already! ya know? sigh either way ill watch the tralier and wish for more

Posted by taylor on January 21, 2009, 06:58 AM report to moderator
Drome

Whhouu…. I can’t wait to see the poster… I have waited for so long.. I really have no more patience… :s

Posted by Drome on January 21, 2009, 07:00 AM report to moderator
freya

how cool!!!!!!!!

Posted by freya on January 21, 2009, 07:35 AM report to moderator
Donna

Chances of rumors being true increase when you’re talking about a rumor of a preview being on a movie released by the same company as Inkheart is. As far as I can tell though, the one that is supposed to be with Inkheart is the third one.

Posted by Donna on January 21, 2009, 10:30 AM report to moderator
Lily Potter :D

NOOOOOOOOO !!!! All the stills look amazing but i need to see the trailer or i’ll go nuts !! Hopefullly it’s true that there is a trailer out there and that we will be able to see it soon !! I’m totally hiped up !!

Posted by Lily Potter :D on January 21, 2009, 11:23 AM report to moderator
Anonymous

I was going to see Inkheart, anyway. I really hope that it’s a new trailer. I loved the 2nd trailer, but was dissappointed with the 1st and 3rd…especially the 1st…

Posted by Anonymous on January 21, 2009, 02:15 PM report to moderator
Martina

Yes, guys!!! That is true!!! I went 3 weeks ago to the cinema and before the movie started HBP trailer was shown!!!!!!! It was FABULOUS!!!! It was a bit different from the others and some new clips from the movie were in!!!! I was THRILLED while I was seeing it!!!!!!!!

Posted by Martina on January 21, 2009, 02:29 PM report to moderator
HP*Fan_

WHY!! WHY!! MUST WE BE TEASED SO OFTEN!!

Posted by HP*Fan_ on January 22, 2009, 01:04 PM report to moderator
Kiwi Mc I

Does anyone know when we’ll get to see the Japanese trailer?

Posted by Kiwi Mc I on January 22, 2009, 04:48 PM report to moderator
Giverny

Snape!!! Snape!!! Snape!!! This is your movie!!! P.S. I love you…R.I.P…

Posted by Giverny on January 23, 2009, 02:58 AM report to moderator

Trying to answer a question with Hermione next to him, bobbing up and down on the balls of her feet with her hand in the air, was very off-putting...